More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by fillmyholes18 fillmyholes18

Where to begin?

A Night on Campus

"You look simply amazing, Lisa." The nervous brunette told herself in an attempt at a deep masculine voice. She looked herself over intently in the mirror as she prepared for the night of her life. A night she had only dreamt of and talked about with her friends.

The black dress she wore barely covered her lovely ass. Her long toned legs were freshly shaved. She wanted her smooth skin to be touched by strong hands. Her slender ankles were covered by straps from the black five inch heels which held up her sexy feet. The low cut top showed off her ample cleavage that would seduce any man if he was not ready for such a challenge. Lisa was undoubtedly ready. Her target Donnie, would be her's tonight. At any cost.

The voice Lisa was attempting to impersonate was Donnie McConnell. He was by far the hottest frat boy on Campus, according to most of the girls. He could be seen downtown with exceptionally beautiful women walking by his side. Lisa was out of her league. However, she was invited to a very exclusive party most girls had only fantasized about. The party that swore all female participants to silence. No one but the frat boys that ran the festivities actually knew of what took place inside. Lisa was about to find out.

How does Lisa get to the frat house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)