More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cmc cmc

What happens to the nurse?

A New Start

Jessica spent the next hour slowly describing her life to the young patient. He kept asking her questions and for whatever reason, she continued to answer them.

She was getting more and more upset as time passed, but every time she thought to leave she came up with another reason to stay. She was way overdue to check in with the night physician.

Dr. Shelby Black came into the room to check in on Jessica and William. Shelby was a woman people noticed, she was a physically strong woman, standing 5’10”, due to her spending a lot of time in the gym. She had a strong A-type personality who was accustomed to getting her way.

She was wearing her typical uniform, lab coat, black slacks and blue medical scrub top.

She had been on her shift all night and was tired and a bit annoyed at the nurse who had disappeared.

“Good Morning Mr. Harrison, I’m Doctor Black and it’s great to see you awake. We were all very concerned for your well being,” the officiouis doctor said, sweeping across the room. She had not noticed Jessica standing on one leg as she walked up and read his chart on an ipad.

His injuries had been severe, she was actually surprised he had awakened so quickly.

She started doing the customary tests, barely noticing him staring at her. She was used to men looking at her, even injured patients and had learned how to ignore as needed.

The patient had been unusually quiet so far, she was getting concerned.

“Is everything okay Mr. Harrison,” she asked with sincere concern. She couldn’t find any medical cause for the silence.

William eventually spoke up. He had been captivated by her demeanor and confidence. He didn’t want to say the wrong thing, knowing it could cause an issue.

“Dr. Black, something has changed….” William started.

“Yes, you were in a very serious accident,” she answered.

“No, it’s not that….I think something has happened to me, I can get people...ummm….to do things for me now,” he continued.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)