More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ARavingLooony ARavingLooony

Which era do you choose?

A/N: regarding Rebels characters and liklihood of smut with them

so I just got done watching S1 of Rebels and tbh I feel like I wasted my money. Most of the characters were rather "meh" in general and that Ezra kid is REALLY fucking annoying, I'm talking Rose, Jar Jar, Rey and Holdo rolled into one levels of annoying. I'm comparing Rebels and the Clone Wars series and the Clone Wars was way superior, all it took was the first season of CW to b hooked on it but Rebels......Rebels clearly is ridiculously Disneyfied and plain for all to see. So yeah, whether or not the series gets better after S1 I honestly dont really care. I'm just sick mainly of that damn annoying Star Wars Aladdin kid.

So what I'm trying to say is the likelihood of me doing any smut with the Rebels cast is pretty damn small, not impossible but VERY small. Sorry to anyone who wanted to see them. I'd like to do stuff involving Sabine and Hera but every time I think of Rebels I'm instantly reminded of that damn annoying Ezra kid.

Sorry this wasn't an actual smut chapter and just me making a lil rant but I do have some stuff in the works so dont worry.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)