More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lardasefyi lardasefyi

What tale did she tell?

A Mystery

Long ago hidden beyond the great desert was a wealthy kingdom named Gulbulia. Its sultan was very wealthy and the royal family ruled from a golden palace on top of a hill.

One night, something terrible happened in the golden palace and the reigning sultan was found dead inside a locked room. Sultan Abuz was old but in good health so he was so unlikely to have died of natural causes. The servants whispered that he was murdered by an Ifrit (a vengeful spirit).

The sultan's eldest son - Prince Shorab - was crowned as the new sultan and he vowed to find his father's murderer.

There were several suspects. The young queen - Sultana Yasmina (Prince Shorab's stepmother) - was bored of her grey-haired husband and it's possible that she poisoned him. Sultan Abuz's younger brother - Anis - who was always jealous of his elder brother might also be behind the .

Then there was the scheming vizier - Zain - who was very greedy and might have been bribed by someone to the sultan. A lot of people wanted the sultan dead but Shorab was sure whoever killed his father was still in the palace.

Now the question is: how does Shorab identify the murderer and avenge his father?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)