More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mentat mentat

work in progress, chapter will be getting longer and taking suggestions on club types and how to prep them for the insertion is always appreciated. check out world of possibilities later chapters for some of this same theme

A Mother in India

Everyone in this story line are adults.

Everything seem the same as 22 years old Babu woke up in Mumbai, India. He lived with mom and dad. They watched morning TVnews together. There was the starling news of the new "law of stretching female holes". There were footage of women dragged from homes and publicly fucked and stretched with various items.

Mom was shocked and went into the bedroom and locked the door. Dad went out. To do what? That would be a story some one could write. I got a call from my friend Anil. He said that he collecting a few of our friends to go hunting for women. Asked me to join. I excitedly said ok.

In about 20 minutes Anil and 4 of our friends came to our house. I was ready to join them. I have a few neighbouring women in mind.

One of my friends asked where my mother is. It struck me immediately. Are they here to use my 43 years old mother? I did not want them using mom's motherly body. They all knew her well. They had been to our house many times. Used to call her aunt and chat with her politely. Are they her to fuck and stretch her or just asking if she is ok?

I have some thoughts on how the story will go. I am welcoming others to create their own stories building on this plot. In addition to what happens to mom, what is dad doing, what am I going to do?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)