More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by XenoUkulele XenoUkulele

What spots her in the middle of her alone time?

A Mimic

http://imgur.com/58Dq2Vr

As Maribel kept fingering herself and began to let out soft moans that became louder and echoed throughout the cave. Grabbing the attention of the treasure chest right next to it. While normaly it would stay disguised until messed with, seeing and hearing the redhead girl do this right next to it peaked some kind of curiosity.

The Mimic dropped it's disguise as it's eyes and large tongue became visible. Without Maribel noticing it leaped at her, causing her to breifly scream in fear before feeling the monsters large tongue lick right between her legs.

Maribel was to horny to fight back, she accepted the situation and let the Mimic have it's way with her.

The usual stuck up and snarky girl submitted to the monster, it's large tongue feeling amazing over her crotch. She grabbed onto one of her small, but perky breasts through her dress and began to fondle it through the fabric. Her moans grew louder as the monster kept licking.

Without warning she shouted out "I'm gonna cum!" And feel back, she was already laying down, but now her body was limp. The Mimic didn't seem to intend on stopping either.

Interrupting the monsters fun she stood up and scowled at it. As she readied her magic she had an angry look on her face, but without warning it bit the bottom of her dress, ripping it off her and ran away. "Hey you dumb chest come back here!" She shouted "Kaboom!" She screamed as an explosion happened in front of her.

After the smoke from it cleared she was able to find the tattered remains of her dress, but no signs of the Mimic. "Great, now what should I do." She said thinking. "That stupid thing. Takes my first time and my favorite dress away from me." She said to herself pouting as she walked away from the site of the incident, bare naked besides the panties and bra she had on in a cold cave. "It better hope that explosion killed it, or else I'll meet a fate much worse than ." Maribel monologued, walking in a huff and not paying attention to her surroundings.

What Monster messes with Maribel next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)