More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by daciasdesire daciasdesire

After they shower they look into the mirror and see...

A Middle-aged, Unfit Man.

Alex had just turned 39 and was on top of the world. A good job at a bank making real money. Then the GFC hit and his whole world got fucked.

He lost his job.

His beautiful sexy sports car got repossessed.

His credit cards were all maxed and his credit was in the shit. He hadn’t been able to find work for 10 months and had to resort to a job as a Mall Cop at the Sunshine Mall. What an embarrassment.

His wife Caroline, the mother of his two-year-old child, was a useless lazy bitch that sat at home on her fat arse all day. She would barely look at him after he lost his job unless it was to insult him. And touch him? Forget it! Alex’s cock hadn’t been touched by anyone besides himself since the G. F. fucking C.

Taking a look in the mirror Alex knew he should really shave his five o’clock shadow for his first day at work but couldn’t be bothered. The job was a piece of crap anyway.

Leaving the bathroom Alex dropped his towel on the floor in the hallway. Let that bitch pick it up he thought to himself. It would be the only bit of housework she did all day anyway.

In the bedroom, he got dressed into the Sunshine Mall security uniform of blue button-up, black pants and gay looking badge. He passed his wife on the way out without saying goodbye and drove her shitty station wagon to the mall, parking it around the back in the staff parking area.

Alex entered the Sunshine Mall security department through a back entrance where his new supervisor John Anderson had told him to come over the phone after his job interview with the recruitment agency. Just don’t let him be some wannabe cop dickhead of a boss Alex hoped to himself.

John was in his forties with greying hair and a bit overweight. Even worse, he was an ex-cop Alex soon found out.

“First day on the job,” John said as he shook Alex's hand on arrival.

“Yes, Sir. Happy to be here.” Like hell I am.

"That's the spirit kid." Who’s he calling kid?

John gave Alex a tour of the offices showing him the holding cells, interrogation room and the surveillance room.

John notices something on one of the monitors before saying, "looks like we've got some action already."

What's the Situation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)