More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hookwormspx hookwormspx

After they shower they look into the mirror and see...

A Middle-aged, Somewhat fit woman

Alex woke up and stretched. She had a good night sleep after the evening workout last night. She had turned 39 a while ago.

Alex was a single mother with a lovely daughter who was in her senior year of high school. She had good family and until very recently, good career.

She was a gymnast in her younger days and had been winning several competitions, including being a Pan Am medalist once. After she retired she became instructor in a gym downtown. The gym was quite popular in the area, especially for college students and office workers.

However, a year ago the owner of her gym, who was also her good friend, got in trouble with the authorities, which resulted in the gym being closed. She got financial supports from her relatives, but recently she felt the need of more income. So she applied for this job and got hired.

She got off the bed, drink a glass of water and started her morning routine, a jog around the neighborhood followed by more workout. a while later she finished. Still panting and sweating profusely, she walked to the kitchen to make a large portion of bacon and egg breakfast, which appeared to be for more than one person, but she gobbled it all herself.

Taking a look in the mirror she saw the reflection of a mature, but pretty lady. She had curvy body which was the relic of her younger days in artistic gymnastics and the result of her more sedentary lifestyle in recent year. Her dark blonde hair was pulled into a bun. Her c-cup breasts hadn't gotten saggy. Her slightly bulging belly had hidden the six pack that she had years ago. Her round, plump butt and thick thighs no longer showed the outline of her muscles as she moved, but still guaranteed to give her a lot of gazes. She was wearing one-piece, shiny long sleeve leotard and a pair of legging over the bottom. Her clothes tightly hugged her body and did nothing to hide her curves.

Those tight spandex also hadn't left her gorgeous but unwashed body since a few days ago. The trouble that befell her good friend and old job had some impact on her mental health, her eating habit and later her personal hygiene.

Taking a whiff at her wet underarm Alex knew that she should really take a shower for her first day at work but couldn’t be bothered. The job was a piece of crap anyway.

She washed her face, sprayed her perfume over her body and just put on the Sunshine Mall security uniform of blue button-up and black pants over her sweaty leotard and leggings. She looked at the mirror again to see that her uniform is a little bit form fitting. She didn't mind that.

As she was driving her SUV to the mall she felt slight stirring pain in her abdomen. Right, she skipped that part of her morning routine. After a short while she arrived at the mall and parked her car around the back in the staff parking area.

Alex entered the Sunshine Mall security department through a back entrance. She was walking to the employees restroom when she heard a crass male voice calling her from behind. "Oh well, I guess that can wait" she thought.

Her supervisor, John Anderson greeted her. "Welcome to the Sunshine Mall!" he said. John was a bit overweight, and his hair was starting to grey

They shook hands and started small talk. John talked in friendly tone and assure Alex that she would like her job. Still, she couldn't help but notice that his stares often moved from her face and to... other places on her body.

John gave Alex a tour of the offices showing her the holding cells, interrogation room and lastly the surveillance room.

"Alright watch the monitors here and see if you can get some actions soon." he said.

What happened there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)