More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by WantonBoi WantonBoi

Who walks in first?

A Man

A man walks in first, holding a flyer in hand. He looks to be a fine specimen and you grin as you approach him. He is shorter but not too much shorter and from the looks of him he'll put up a good fight too. Oh, you can't wait to start.

"Uh, hi. I'm here for the, uh, test program?" He holds up the flyer.

You nod, "Yes, I'll be over seeing it. I'm Dr. Taylor."

You turn and hear him follow behind you. He's nervous as he says, "Right."

You direct him to go through a door and he does. As he goes into the room, you shut the door and absolute glee fills you. This is going to be a fun day.

*

By the time you arrive in your lab he is already restrained and looking around the room with wild, panicked eyes. "What the hell is this?"

"Why, a test program of course! You're here to test, this!" With a dramatic wave of your hand you reveal your creation. A finely created robot you created, with the sole purpose to bring others pain. You give it a gentle pat and take the remote of the small table.

"What is that thing?" The man's eyes are wide with fear. It fills your lower stomach with a very familiar heat.

"You'll see." You grin and slowly approach him.

He is a fine specimen, neither overtly large nor laughably small. You give his balls a solid smack with your hand and he winces. They are soft and you like how they bounce. You give another smack and another. He is trying to twist away but he is firmly locked in place. You take his balls in hand, chuckling as the man whimpers, and roughly knead them in your hand.

Of all the ways to ruin him, why, you simply don't know what to do first.

What do you do first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)