More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by dextrousraid dextrousraid

What is she changing into?

A MILF!

"Mmmmh," your girlfriend moaned, biting her lip, "my transformation is to be able to transform any way I want? That kinda feels like cheating... though as long as I'm in control of it I can't say I'm complaining."

Jane seems to become taller, just a little, her skin continuing to shift in that strange way as it changes in texture ever so slightly. Her breasts barrel outwards, making it clear that her clothes don't change along with her as they are suddenly too big for her banded mustard top, so big in fact they pull it up to reveal her midriff, and a mild muffin-top that certainly wasn't there before.

Your beloved Jane giggled as she reached under the top and unclasped her now-dwarfed bra and plucked it outta there. The top had held, but it was clear that it was packed with soft, jiggly tit-meat; like your GF was rockin' some serious grade-A sweater melons! The sheer momentum as she gave her shoulders the tiniest experimental shimmy-shake and her fat udders just kept on oscillating and quaking almost turned your brain off, like what was originally a high-necked top now showed a hint of cleavage, and even damp spots were beginning to form around her incredibly obvious nipples.

She wasn't leaving it at breast expansion however. Somehow while you'd been 'distracted' (though to be fair, a bomb could've gone off and you might not have noticed) she had ditched her darkwash jeans, not wanting her expanding flesh to be constricted by something so tough, and revealing a pair of tiny burgundy thong-panties you didn't know she'd been wearing.

That thong was tested as Jane's hips clicked wider, wider than her shoulders and perhaps even wider than her bust. Moments after, a wave of sheer undiluted thicccness rolled up from her ankles; making sure she had the calves, thighs, and most importantly ass to match those child-bearing hips. She turned round, and with a noise that was partly a giggle, a moan, and an instant-activation boner switch (as if you weren't already the hardest you'd been in your life!) sunk a hand into each lightly goosepimpled cheek, groping her now-abundant booty. Her fingers sunk in as if to fresh dough, something it felt like you'd only ever seen in drawings before. Taking them away, those cheeks wobbled like jell-o pudding. Enough with the food metaphors.

"Glad you like, John!" Jane purred, snapping your attention back to her face for the first time in a while, only to find it had changed too. It was still hers, only a bit softer and more lined, though her eyes were smoky and her lips plumper and pinker than ever. From somewhere, she had gained a beauty spot. She was older!

"Mmh, I've always been afraid of growing older, but once you said I could control my appearance I realized I'd be able to make sure I grew old 'gracefully', and I was so excited I couldn't resist but make my first transformation a 'preview'. You like?"

You nodded slowly. Your brain couldn't quite manage speech yet. Your dick had stolen all its blood.

She sauntered towards you with a rich, agéd laugh, running an elongated fingernail down your shirt. "Good. It brings me no end of _pleasure _that a mature woman such as myself can still excite a virile young man such as yourself..." she trailed off, nail now toying with your fly as she bit her collagen-plumped lip...

Is she done? Does she ask you the question now? Is there something else on her mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)