More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ghoulish Ghoulish

What Monster are you?

A Kitsune, actually, half Kitsune...

Raising your arm very slowly to snapped your fingers and a small blue flame begins to hover at your fingertip. "I'm Kitsune..." Extinguishing it you tuck your hands into your pockets and push past them.

Your mother was actually a Kitsune and your father was Human. They met when she saved his life in Japan. No one would ever suspect that you're Kitsune, considering that you possess such light colored hair and skin. It's what made you so dangerous as a boy.

People are often distracted by the shell, and forget about what's under it. The elemete of surprise, combined with your overwhelming use of flames has won more then one fight for you, and even now that you're well respected in your home town as a Kitsune, you take no chances.

When your father died, your mother began to explore other options. She withdrew you from school and began to teach you openly, instead of in secret. You were then a full-fledged Fox of Nine tails. You sensed it...a slight change in air pressure. Your tails were hidden but they could still sense it. Looking up sharply you spied a red haired woman. "Look out belooooow!"

Charging forward you caught the young woman, barely, by her ankle before she hit the ground with a splat. "You should be careful..." She thanks you before you lower her to the ground. She stands and smiles at you before you ask...

C'mon, Fox Face, out with it...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)