More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RobertM RobertM

What's next?

A Hunger Builds....

Then I felt a hunger inside me, an emptiness in the pit of my stomach that I had never felt before and I could feel something in my mind, chanting,

"Let go of all the fears that have been holding you back and surrender to your deepest desires. Allow yourself to be the slut you have always been inside. You want it, you want to be a slut for men. You want to feel them inside you, filling you up with pleasure. You want to surrender to them, to let them control you and make you do whatever they want. You want to be a good slut for them. Your body craves the touch of men, you want their cocks in your mouth, in your ass. You want to be filled and used. You want to be a slut for them....."

I tried to fight it, to resist and remind myself I was not a slut but a man, that I liked women, but the voice just continued to chant and I felt the hunger growing inside me, and I could picture myself on my knees worshiping a man's cock, licking it, sucking it, having him cum in my mouth and bending over so he could take me in my ass. Over and over the voice chanted and the images came faster and faster as I felt myself slipping away.

The next thing I knew I was standing naked in front of my full-length mirror. I had become a slender young femboy with long legs and curvy hips. My breasts were big and round, my nipples small and sensitive, and my hair was long and shiny. I saw that my penis had almost disappeared, being about an inch long with small balls behind it. I touched myself there and felt tenderness as my little cock started to harden. Then I ran my hands over my stomach and chest and felt soft skin instead of rough hairy male skin.

I took in the sight of my body, amazed at the changes that had been brought to me. I couldn't believe how beautiful I looked, and I wondered why I had never done this before. I loved how feminine I looked, and I knew that men would love it too. I could feel that hunger inside me still, telling me that I needed to be filled, filled soon by a man's cock.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)