More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by galacticgirl28 galacticgirl28

Choose a possessor

A Homeless Man

Jerry was living under the city bridges, sleeping on cardboard boxes and fishing for small baits in the sewers. Though his past was a creditable Michelin chef of French cooking, he had received bad rep for scandals and blackmailing to models that refused to sleep with him. His credit was so terrible, no restaurants wanted to hire him, afraid of having their company get corrupted from his doings.

As Jerry ends another day fishing at a small river in London, he set up a small cooking area to sell his fish while he cooks some for dinner. The catch today was rather small, but hopefully enough to sell. He places his cardboard that writes: "Magic Fish: Makes All Your Problems Go Away! £1 = 5 fish."

Occasionally, some people would get fooled by Jerry's catches by giving them a taste of his cooked fish, giving them a sort of placebo effect. He took out leftover scrapped aluminium foil from his previous dinner and secured it on a metal rack. Under the rack, he lit up a candle and started cooking his fish. With leftover ingredients he found at a dumpster, he's still proud of what he can do.

"Come come, get your fish. Magic fish for your problems." He called out to any passerby. If people were to ask him why didn't the magic work for him, he would simply bluff by saying "magic made by the creator does not work on him."

Jerry managed to grab peoples attention due to his smart performance in cooking with scraps. One of the audience, Holly, was watching in awe. Jerry kept eyeing her because of her sweet body and her pretty face. A glimpse of her cleavage has created a boner underneath his pants, but thankfully, his jacket covered his crotch at the right time. {girl was wearing a pair of skinny jeans that accentuates her bum really well, giving her a tight look ass, matching with a tank top that shows a little bit of cleavage from her huge tits.

When the fish was done cooking, Jerry offered Holly a piece of it. Being the polite girl that she is, she simply could not turn down an offer as she would be afraid to make him disappointed. As the fish touched her tongue, immense flavors filled her mouth. Just from her reaction, everyone started to buy fish from Jerry, even his cooking. Jerry made enough to allow him to buy better food for his dinner, thanks to Holly.

That night before he slept, he appeased his hard dick by jacking off to the image of the sweet and kind girl that allowed him to have a better dinner. He thought about her lovely huge boobs, how he would shove his dick in between them and fuck her with it. Jerry rubbed his dick faster and faster as he continues to imagine pulling her pants off and sniffing her panties as she gets eaten out by him. Before his imaginations reached to both of them having sex, semen burst out from his penis, giving him an orgasm.

If only he could see her again, he thought as he went to sleep.

Greatest night so far

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)