More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 181 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

What will you do next?

A Good Time with Emma

You can feel the tension in the air when the door to Emma’s room slams shut. She saunters over to her bed and bends down, fishing out two cans of beer. The sight of her white dress hiking up, revealing her bottom and panty-line, gets you thinking dirty thoughts. You briefly imagine yourself lined up behind her round ass, thrusting in and plowing her as she’s draped over the bed, and you almost miss it when Emma tosses you a beer. She cracks one open for herself, lifting it.

“Cheers,” she says. The two of you drink. You, struggling to maintain composure, reach for a topic to discuss.

“Wonder what Arthur’s doing out there,” you say.

“Who cares,” she laughs, taking a deep drink.

She sets down her empty can, waiting for you to finish. You do, a couple seconds later, and take it as an invitation. Next thing you know, you’re seated on the bed next to her, slipping a hand up her dress, brushing it across her thigh.

“Eager boy,” she laughs, ruffling your hair. “You know what the hallmark of maturity is? A man who knows how to take his time.”

You freeze, your hand still halfway up her thigh, and begin muttering an apology, when she shakes her head.

“Taking your time isn’t the same thing as taking too much time,” she says, giving your hand a pat. “Have some confidence.”

You duly move on up, your hands under her dress caressing her inner thighs and her waistline. They draw closer and closer to her panties. Emma exhales under her breath, her shoulders falling back as she gently arches her hips towards you.

“But once you’ve gotten here,” she says, her voice higher, breathier, “you’re in teasing territory. And that means you take your sweet, sweet time.”

“Is this an advice column now?” you laugh, though you do draw your hands back from her panties, stopping yourself from going straight for her pussy.

“No, I’m making an investment in the freshmen guys,” Emma says, exhaling again as your hands drift back to her panties, slowly easing them off her. “Mentorship matters, and I’m just looking out for all the gals out there that you’ll get to bang.”

“That confident in me, huh?” you smile, brushing your thumb over her folds.

“Confident that you need some advice from me,” she says. “For instance, what’s the first thing you do when you get a girl’s panties off?”

You quickly withdraw your hand from her pussy, wondering if you’ve committed some party foul.

“I dunno,” you shrug. “Don’t rush to stick it in?”

“Good advice, but not what I was thinking,” she says. She points at herself, down there. “The first thing you do is always pay the pussy a compliment. Doesn’t matter what it looks like. Every woman’s got a nagging doubt in her mind about how it looks, so…”

“It’s the most magnificent thing I’ve ever seen,” you say, leaning in and giving her pussy a deep sniff. The aroma is very faintly salty, the pink of her nether regions enveloped by twin flaps that splay outwards invitingly.

Emma chuckles, saying: “You flatter me. Now, you know what the next thing to do is, right?”

You pause, thinking.

“Now I stick it in?”

“You go down on the girl,” she says. “If you want to make a girl satisfied, you go down on her. And you do it right.”

“How’s that?” you ask, repositioning yourself on the bed so that your mouth is lined up to her pussy.

“I’ll give you tips as you go along,” she says, “but the key is to listen. Different women like different things, so listen for the moans. They won’t lead you astray.”

With that, you set your head against her, your tongue reaching out and lapping against her. She tastes like she smells, faintly of salt, and you hear her moan as your tongue brushes inside of her. You take your time, exploring different ways that your tongue can swirl inside of her pussy, and you listen for the faint gasps and sighs that Emma lets out, telling you that you’re doing something right.

“Don’t forget the clit, you can never forget the clit,” Emma gasps after a couple minutes pass.

You flick your tongue upwards, hitting just the spot, and draw a bigger gasp from her. You continue pressing against it, but feel her legs squeezing against you.

“Too much pressure,” she says. “Ease off!”

You do so, and return to what you were doing before.

“Not every woman will tell you exactly what they want,” she says, “so you’ve got to pay very close attention to figure out if you’re doing something wrong. You’re the conductor of an intricate symphony. You’ve got to always be listening—oh yes!—making sure everything is moving just to satisfaction. To perform a good symphony, you can’t just do everything right 90% of the time. You’ve got to always be on top of things! Like that! Yes!”

You nod your head, your nose brushing against her folds, and continue to do your thing, your tongue re-optimizing as you continue to listen to the way that Emma reacts to you. You’ve noticed that she likes the short, quick strokes that end at the clit, and you keep it up, going quicker and quicker.

“And just like the conductor of a symphony,” she says, “you can’t rush the tempo just to get the performance done fast. No audience is going to be satisfied with that!”

You slow down, returning to your original speed.

“The key, when you’re approaching the climax, is to maintain cruise control. Hold everything to a constant. Bring me closer and closer to the edge, let me tip over, and OH FUCK, ALEX, YES—”

Emma’s moans go twenty decibels up as she shivers on the bed, her legs quaking around you, the heat from her pussy radiating across your face. You back up, feeling satisfied.

“Don’t drop the baton, keep conducting,” Emma pants, and you’re right back at it, continuing to lick her out, and she moans aloud. “Women can cum more than once, don’t you forget that!”

You keep up your technique, feeling her swell up in anticipation, and then her second orgasm hits, sending more screams and moans across the room. Each lick of your tongue drives another shiver through her body. She’s soaking wet. Finally, as she settles down, murmuring half-nonsense to herself, you extricate yourself from her legs and fall back on the ground, panting.

“I’m supposed to be hard and ready for sex after that?” you ask, your jaw feeling awfully sore. You give it a rub, looking at Emma skeptically.

“How do you think girls feel after giving a blowjob?” she asks, laughing. “It gets easier with practice. That’s why you’ve got me here.”

“The perfect mentor for sex,” you say, rolling your eyes. Truthfully, though, you do appreciate the tips that she’s given you. You think that it’s helped you up your game, and you’re sure that with this additional experience, there’ll be new doors that open that otherwise wouldn’t have.

It’s just a pity that you’re too tired to do the actual deed… Oh well, there’s always another day.

Emma +25

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)