More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Oogleboogle Oogleboogle

What was it?

A Glowing… Dildo (Submissive route)

Geoff saw the weirdly glowing penis shaped object and considered for a moment the numerous questions he had about the man and why heโ€™d dropped this weird object but still he moved towards the item. A weird feeling was growing inside of Geoff as he got closer to the dildo, a feeling - no a need to possess this thing that lay on the floor. Once he got within arms reach of the thing he suddenly dropped to his knees and as he fell he felt an insatiable hunger grow within him and he knew he needed to fill it with this dildo. He hovered his mouth over the glowing dildo and then in a moment he knew to be significant he put his lips around the tip of the dildo.

In that moment Geoff felt euphoric pleasure rush through his body, it was like nothing Geoff had ever felt before and though he was no stranger to sucking cock as he was always the one who ended up doing it in relationships the pure pleasure from sucking this dildo made him nearly pass out with how good it felt.

Geoff formed an unbreakable addiction in those moments sucking on this seemingly heavenly dildo.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)