More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 24ward 24ward

Who was washed up on the beach?

A German princess and the Captain's daughter

Captain Reginald Baird fought valiently at the helm of the boat to save it from the storm. From the brave captain to the lowliest deckhand, the entire crew refused to abandon their ship. By common consent, the only lifeboat was reserved for the female passengers on the voyage: Captain Baird's daughter and her companion, a princess from a minor German state in the Alps.

Stacey Baird was 20 years old, with long auburn hair, green eyes and an athletic build. A natural leader, confident and self-assured, Stacey excelled in all fields of study. She was promised to Count Rudolf von Strasse, the ruler of a small German duchy.

Princess Kristina von Strasse is Rudolf's younger sister and so destined to be Stacey's sister-in-law. Raised with a tradition-bound Prussian upbringing, this 18 year-old princess has long blonde hair, clear blue eyes and a cool attitude towards the strange cultures of foreign lands. She has no experience with travel or the seas, and really just wants to return to Germany.

These daughters of privilege wash up on the southern shores, alone for the first time.

What do they do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)