More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What to do and what to become, I choose?

A Genin with Chakra equal to that of the Ten-Tails

Ah.

So, you wanted to build your way to fame and success, hm? Though, of course, you could always give yourself a, 'gentle nudging,' to become more powerful, or get girls to look at you a bit differently...

Smiling oddly, you began walking again with a jump in your step, though you were still hesitant to where you should go.

Konoha? There were plenty of beautiful women there. Though Tsunade probably wasn't there yet, she would come later. Ino... Sakura... Ten-Ten... Hinata... Kurenai... Ayame... or just other random ninja. Maybe make a girl yourself?

Suna? There was Temari, but that was pretty much it. You would have to create your own girls, use one of the unknown characters in Suna, or just stick with Temari, which actually wouldn't be too bad.

There was also Kumo, where there were girls in abundance, though you didn't know many of them besides Samui, Karui, Ran and Yugito Nii. Then, Kiri, where you knew the Mizukage was... the fiery red-headed beauty??

Or maybe, one of the lesser known villages like Oto or Kusa?

Well which Village?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)