More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by solidfact solidfact

Who's there? Lily? Someone else from the neighborhood to welcome you?

A Friend of Lily's Who Needs a Place to Stay

You open the door and see a woman you recognize immediately, although you've only seen her once. The woman's name is Debbie and she's rather a giantess of a woman, standing just over seven feet tall and built on a huge scale. She's got dark eyes, big lips set in a smile (although a slightly nervous one right now) and a sweet round face...with a pair of gigantic boobs and a vast tummy below.

"Ummm, hi," she says, "you're Lily's friend, right? She told me all about you. Look...could I come in, it's a little embarrassing."

You've never been one to leave a lady out in the cold, and so you invite her inside. Guiding her to the couch, you get a couple of sodas as she explains her predicament. She'd just been kicked out of her own appartment by an ex-boyfriend who'd been cheating and decided he liked his other lover better. Now homeless and with practically nothing, she needs a place to stay. Lily had told her you'd just moved in and is wondering if you'd be willing to take her on as a roommate for a while until she's back on her feet.

As you talk, you're accutely aware that this woman, Debbie, is extremely attractive to your mind. You think you wouldn't mind curling up on her lap and, given the smallness of your couch and the largeness of Debbie, you're practically there, anyway. Debbie seems to see this and smiles impishly, leaning down a little bit and sliding a huge arm around you.

"Lily also tells me what a little sweetheart you are," she says, her voice low and sexy, "and you are really cute. I wouldn't mind finding out for myself how sweet you are."

Then, she plants her big lips on your cheek in a lingering kiss.

What's your answer? Do you accept in hopes of more affection? Are you unsure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)