More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who do we follow?

A Fan Going To A "Special" Endgame Screening (Free-Use)

(This is a sort of meta-sequel to my Infinity Warp chapter as well as TimT85's follow up on it, under my Black Widow thread. Spoilers for Endgame, but who're we kidding, you know you've seen it.)

Hello, my name is John Doe. Yeah, pretty creative on my parents' part, I know....

Anyway, I'm just your average Joe, nothing special usually happens, until today when I got a ticket for a special screening of Endgame. "This is a joke, right?" I skeptically ask myself as I look at the glossy, golden ticket in my hand. The movie didn't even come out for months and it's not like I'm some celeb or famous movie reviewer.

Nonetheless, I decided 'screw it' and went to the thankfully local theater on the day the letter that came with the ticket indicated.

I was surprised when the usher took my ticket and led me a small group of others into the screening room.

I took my seat and settled in as the movie began without previews. It seemed pretty normal, Hawkeye teaching his young adult daughter some tricks with a bow and arrow, cute although I had a feeling of what was coming next.

The scene went on pretty expectedly as the sound effect of characters getting dusted played as it focused on Clint's face, but then something unexpected happened.....

His daughter next to him as well as his wife in the background were now nude. "What the fuck?" I whisper to myself. How the hell did Disney allow this?

"Dad?" His daughter asks quizzically. "I want you to give me a baby sibling. Literally." She begs and begins reaching out for him. "Please honey, fuck me too." His wife begs, more crudely.

It then cuts to the Marvel Studios logos except whenever a female hero is shown on it, she's fully nude. Is this some kind of fucking joke?

After the logos, comes a recap of the Snap from Infinity War, but it's nothing like I remember. Instead of the heros turning to dust, it shows all of the female characters' clothes vanishing and becoming super horny, fucking any male they see.

I try to look around to see if anyone else is as weirded out as me, but the people I can see seem like they don't see anything out of the ordinary.

I figured I must be dreaming, so I might as well just buckle in and enjoy this essentially three hour official MCU porno.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)