More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who is it?

A Familiar Twitch Streamer

"Holy cow, she's here?" I said in surprise at seeing Kelsey Valentine was attending as part of a panel as well as just walking around, doing the cosplay contest, ect.

I watched her Twitch streams of her gaming all the time. She was a hot half-Korean nerdy chick who was a genuine geek.

The con's website listed all her cosplays she had announced on her Twitter, which I promptly followed, and then set out actually following her.

Today she was here cosplaying as Spider-Gwen, but the outfit looked like the homemade version of Spider-Man's suit from Homecoming. It looked really cool actually, shame I was going to rip it off her when I her.

After a few hours of searching around, groping some girls (which while minor apparently still counted enough as for them to be mostly fine with the intrusion), I finally found her taking pictures with other Spider-People cosplayers. I made note of the cute looking Peni Parker as well.

"See you guys next mission!" She says to the cosplayers as they finish up and forms her hands into a heart, her usual sign-off. "Excuse me, Miss Valentine?" I say, acting meek as I walk up to her.

"Yes? Do you want to pose for pictures? Or an autograph?" She asks in her cute voice.

"Actually, I have something else in mind...." I say as I quickly grab at her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)