More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gene.sis gene.sis

What is his excuse?

A Dream

"It's... I... You...," Jack stammers and desperately tries to find an explanation.

To gain some time, he sits up and pulls up his knees, spreading the juices of his recent orgasm between his stomach and his thigh.

How can I explain that? the thirtysomething man thinks and looks up into his wife's angry eyes.

"It...," Jack bashfully drops his gaze and takes a deep breath, "It was a dream..."

"A dream...," Cathy repeats incredulously.

"Yes...," he sighs and confesses, "I dreamt of another woman..."

His wife remains silent, obviously not quite satisfied with his answer.

"At first...," Jack continues, "I thought it was you, who seduced me but when I turned on the light, another woman was sat on my lap and..."

He takes a deep breath before finishing the sentence with a sheepish voice, "And fucked me until I came..."

"That's all?" Cathy wants to know with a hysteric undertone.

"Yes...," her husband replies with a sigh.

"Do you want to take me for a fool?" the upset wife suddenly snarls at him.

"What...?" he exhales somewhat surprised.

"Couldn't you think of anything better?" Cathy snorts with a derogatory voice, "Like sleepwalking or something?"

Sleepwalking... why didn't I think of that? Jack thinks but only sighs resigning.

She'll never believe my version! he suddenly realizes, And how could I blame her if I can't even understand it by myself?

"Cathy, darling..., I... I...," the man looks up to his wife before he lowers his head again.

"I'm sorry for...," he starts with a low voice, "I... I shouldn't have undressed you and... and jerked off while... watching you..."

The blonde woman compresses her lips and remains silent.

"You should clean yourself...," she finally whispers with a shaky voice.

Her husband nods slightly and gets out of bed.

"Jack...," Cathy takes a deep breath and continues with a slow, sad voice, "I hope you can understand that I cannot sleep with you in the same bed tonight..."

With a lump in his throat, the thrown out man slouches his shoulders and leaves the bedroom.

On the way downstairs, he hears the lock of the bedroom door.


After spending the rest of the night on the couch, Jack doesn't hear the alarm clock, wakes up about two hours too late for work and leaves without any breakfast. His day at work doesn't get any better as he runs right into his choleric boss who chews his ass out and requires him to work overtime. When he comes home, it's already dark and not a single light is on.

The whole day he worried about the consequences after the incident at the night but it didn't quite prepare him for his wife's message on the kitchen table anyway.


   Hey darling,
   
   I need some time to think
   about last night and will
   stay over at my sister's.
   
   You can heat up the dinner
   I prepared for you.
   
   Love you


Love you..., Jack repeats the last words in his head, which were written with a trembling hand.

All alone in their home, he sighs and feels tears coming to his eyes.

What a sick twisted nightmare! the man thinks and takes a deep breath.


The TV is running but Jack can only think about what happened last night.

Cathy's appalled expression when she thought that he took advantage of her while she was sleeping.

The degrading feeling when he confessed falsely.

The fear that his wife wouldn't ever forgive him.

Cathy's letter and the prepared meal, which makes him feel some hope that she still cares about him.

And the dream, in which he had sex with another woman.

How could it feel so real? Jack wonders because he never had such an intense and detailed dream before. Then, he suddenly sees the woman in his mind's eyes, impaled on his hard cock. No part of her body appeared blurry or void, and he could spot even the tiniest mole on her silky skin. He stares at the wetly glistening pussy lips, which were tightly squeezed against his pubic bone and suddenly feels his dick growing beneath his pants.

No, no, no, you've caused me enough trouble already! he banishes the thoughts and tries to think about how he could fix the relationship with Cathy.


Damn! Jack thinks, waking up after another night on the couch.

He stretches himself before looking at his clock.

"Not again...," the dozy man mumbles because he overslept again.

Still dressed, he rushes out of the house and arrives at work just in time. Besides not having a breakfast again, the day goes by without getting into further trouble.

On his way home, Jack picks up his phone, which he left in the car in a hurry, and opens the text messages, his wife sent him earlier today.

   Wifey: Missed you last night! 8:35 AM
   Wifey: Still in bed, wanna cuddle 9:04 AM
   Wifey: I just read a little about role-playing 11:46 AM
   Wifey: If you like, we could try it tonight 11:47 AM
   Wifey: Can't wait to see you 2:31 PM

She misses me..., Jack thinks, somewhat relieved, And a role-play to show me how she felt probably won't kill me... though I'm still not sure if I even did something wrong.

Shortly after, the thirtysomething man arrives at home and closes the front door behind him when he notices an unfamiliar scent.

"Cathy?" he diffidently calls for his wife.

"Cathy?" a surprised, female voice replies before an unknown woman comes down the stairs.

How does she look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)