More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Bobrt Bobrt

What does the Buyer like?

A Dominated Domme

"He's always had a fantasy about capturing a Dominatrix and forcing her to be his . Interesting, right?"

"Very. This girl was feisty, so she may fit the bill," Joe replies, "Do you have the gear?"

"Of course. My assistant Jenni will bring in the supplies," the mysterious man says, "I'll get Frank and Steven to begin untying her."

"Don't worry- she won't put up a fight. She's had a pretty solid dose of a very-strong put in her coffee earlier."

As the two, burly men go to work undoing the ropes and harness from the lithe redhead, a busty blonde walks into the room. She's carrying a garment bag. She's a knockout!

She gives Joe a curious glance and sets the bad down on the floor. Her curves hug the 'little black dress' she's wearing as she bends over and takes the stuff out of the bag.

She lays out a bunch of clothing and fetish gear. Among them are black stockings, a black corset, high-heeled shoes, opera gloves and a pair of panties with inserts in the front and back.

Just in time, Steven carries the limp body of the redheaded temp over a nearby mattress. Without having to be asked, Jenni begins to undress the poor, woman.

Her jacket, shirt and skirt are quickly removed. Using a pair of small scissors, her white bra and panties are cut into pieces and removed as well.

With the poor girl- Joe recalls her name being Madison- now naked, Jenni begins to dress the girl in her new outfit. His mysterious boss gestures for Joe to help her- part of the initiation, plus some good practice.

Joe removes Madison's plain stockings for the black ones, enjoying the feeling of her long, soft legs. He places the shoes on her as well, making sure to strap them in tight. Jenni, meanwhile, has placed the corset on her and is tying it tightly on her.

After the gloves are on, Joe handles the panties with curiosity. What is so special about them? Reading Joe's body language, his new boss answers the unspoken question.

"They're designed to keep her nice, wet and loose for her new owner," he says, "They have small dildos with vibration on them. The battery is designed to last for up to 10 hours, plus it has a remote control for adjusting the speed."

"Nice," Joe replies, "You ever borrow these for private use, Jenni?"

“What makes you think that I'm not wearing a pair now," she replies with a smile, "Now put them on before he plays with my remote."

You smile as you slide the black panties up Madison's lovely legs. Jenni aids you in positioning the dildos just right before you pull them up all of the way.

All of a sudden, Madison begins to stir.

Does she wake up or is it just a false alarm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)