More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daddy-yoda Daddy-yoda

What's an Ikiryō?

A Disembodied Spirit

Sionis points the top of the jar towards Harley, As she pulls her head away from him, looking scared at the mysterious jar.

The moment the lid is lifted, a white glowing mist pours out of the jar, snaking towards Harley. She recoils, as if it was acid, while it coiled around her waist, rising up her body. Her face looking like a split between confusion and fear, as everyone looked with anticipation. All of the attention was on Quinn and her new friend, even Zsasz was looking on, pausing with his blade.

She lets out a gasp as it lunges for her, prying her mouth and throat wider, while it forces itself inside her body. Her head starting to tilt back, and her neck straightening, as her limbs start twitching in resistance, as if she was sending signals for them all to stop the mist without knowing how. The mists white glow seeps through her skin, allowing her kidnappers to see the entire entry process, of the mist tunneling down her throat. Her hands clench into fists and her limbs tighten, as the last of the mist finishes its entry, signaling the end of the invasion. For a second her body staying still, her eyes and mouth still open, as if in disbelief, still looking up at the sky refusing to acknowledge the new entity down inside her. Her muscles holding only for a second, relaxed, causing her head to droop down, and eyes to shut.

The room was silent, only noticeable noise was Harley and Sionis’s breathing, as everyone else held their breath.

Who’s in control?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)