More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SexyScenes SexyScenes

Who goes there

A Demigod?

As the cloud slowly dissipates, katara and Sokka see a form appearing, it appears to be a boy, but with scales?

Katara repeatedly hits the ice with Sokka's spear, in doing so, the ice begins to break apart, when the ice breaks fully, they grab the boy and bring him onto their small canoe.

Before their very eyes, the boy transforms in a fully grown man with an orange robe covering him and a tattoo of an arrow on his head He slowly opens his eyes and see's a beautiful woman and a handsome guy staring down at him.

Katara turns around and gets him a blanket

"Thank you, I have been stuck in that ice for a very long time." says the young boy.

"Do you have a name at all?" asks Sokka.

"I do not remember my name, but I do remember being important for some reason, then my community was attacked by the Fire Nation, as far as I know, I am the only one who survived the attack"

"We should get you back to the mainland, but first, how did you survive so long in that ice without dying?" states Katara

"When we were attacked, I slipped into a hole retreating back, and I couldn't swim, so I used my abilities to surround myself with ice and go into a cyrostasis form."

Sokka and Katara start paddling towards the mainland towards their village, but a surprise awaits them

Authors Note (To anyone reading this and is confused on what this story line will be, I have never seen Avatar the last Air bender, so I will be morphing this into a story line about Avatar, but it won't necessarily have the same concept on who the guy is that was stuck in the ice)

What is the surprise? The Fire Nation?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)