More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 69Anon69 69Anon69

What's in store for round 2?

A Date

I turned around to find Madison on my bed, propped up against the headboard, with her legs spread and her hand between them.

"We're not doing that... yet." I gave her a playful look and a chuckle.

"No?" She sounded devastated.

I moved toward the closet, and shuffled through a few hangers before finding the dress I had instructed Jack to buy and bring me yesterday. "When was the last time Jack took you on a date?"

"John," she started affectionately, "we're going out?" She was so horny, but so appreciative. She looked like she couldn't decide if she wanted us to stay or go. But we were going. Things with these two were just starting out, and I liked to go the extra mile with couples early, establish the order of things.

"We're going to Saul's," I told her, "nicest place in town. Put this on."

I handed her a sleek black dress. She was going to outclass and out-beauty every woman in the restaurant in this thing. Jack paid a pretty penny for it. I thought to check on him in the living room while I left Madison to get ready. I found him sitting in his boxers on my couch.

"Hey," I called over to him, "get dressed." I turned to head back to the room, but had a second thought. "And get some chores done. Start in the guest bath."

"Yes sir," he replied dutifully.

When Madison was ready to go, and I had put on a gray suit, we walked out to the living room together. Jack had apparently finished the bathroom and moved on to some pots and pans. "Hey buddy," I got his attention, "we're all going out. Saul's. Come on."

He turned. "Saul's?" He asked. "Look how I'm dressed." He was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt. Like I'd told him to come over in. Part of his humiliation.

"He stinks too." Madison added.

"Even better!" I was grinning, practically laughing at him.

"No." Madison caught me off guard. "I don't want him coming. He's going to ruin a perfectly good evening. Besides," she turned to him, "I had to sit at home while he told me he was studying at the library, or with his frat brothers. But he was out, cheating on me. I want him to wait at home for me now."

A good point I thought. And tantalizing. I liked to see Madison exert some authority over him, but I had to keep my authority too. "Fine. He won't come." Jack looked relieved. "But! You're dropping us off, and picking us up. You're going to come to the table when we're done, you're going to pay the bill. You're going to stand there and thank me for taking care of her. Loud enough so others can hear."

Jack fumed.

"You don't have to pretend buddy. You're pitching a tent again." I tossed my keys to him, took Madison by the hand, and headed for the garage.

Head to Saul's, or change my mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)