More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JoyousJenny JoyousJenny

What is the suprise?

A Date for My Husband

I had been setting this up for a couple of weeks now in anticipation of this evening. I had created a profile for my husband on FuckFriendFinder and started chatting with some women that I found on there as him. I managed to get some pictures on there too, even some that they had asked for that I got him to take "for me".

"Are you sure that I need the blindfold?"

"Yes, this is a super special surprise, trust me, it will be worth it. You'll see."

It didn't take long for me to find the perfect woman for his date, she was going to be perfect. My pussy was tingling just thinking about it.

I had organised for the date to be at Ariala's, it was a great little Italian restaurant and I had also organised for a table for myself right near the one my husband and his date would be dining at.

"You aren't just driving around in circles to fuck with me are you honey?"

"No, of course not."

Well sort of but not how he though it was happening.

"We're here", I tell him, leaning over to remove his blindfold.

"Oh, we're just at Ariala's, I love the place but I don't know why we had to have the blindfold."

"Well, that is part of the surprise. You see I love you so much and my fantasies have been overwhelming me lately."

"Go on, what sort of fantasies are we talking about?"

I could see a gleam in his eye.

"Well, just know that I love you dearly."

"I know that, you've said that again, what are these fantasies."

There was genuine curiosity in his voice, it was now or never, I had never told him about this and it could all go horribly wrong but I had to do it anyway.

"I want to watch you with other women. It's been eating away at me, I get so horny when another woman flirts with you. Just the thought of other woman wanting to fuck you makes me wetter than you can imagine."

My husband's eyes grew wide.

"Well, say something."

"I...I...I had no idea honey. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well I didn't know how you'd react, I thought you'd think that I didn't love you or something, or didn't find you sexy anymore."

"I just don't know how to react, this is just something so out of left field."

"I know it is, but I had to share it with you. What do you think."

"I honestly don't know, you aren't testing me are you. Asking me about other women just to see whether I want to?"

"No, no, no, no, it's nothing like that. I really do get turned on by the thought of you with other women. Dating other women. Kissing other women. Fucking other women. Me watching you fuck other women. It's so hard sometimes to get the thoughts out of my head."

"I have never thought about it before. I've never wanted anyone else but I'm willing to try if it makes you happy."

"Oh, believe me babe it definitely will. Do you want to see who your date is with? I found her on FuckFriendFinder, I can see her just over there."

"Now I'm nervous, I haven't been on a date since you. I think I've forgotten a thing or two."

"Trust me, when you see who it is you'll be fine."

Who is the date with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)