More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ACE THE GOON ACE THE GOON

“WHAT IS MARGOT ROBBIE’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?”

A Comic-Con Event

image host image hostimage host

Margot Robbie was Scheduled to attend the upcoming Comic-Con event in A rougher Venue, dressed up as the infamous Harley Quinn, Her fan’s were so excited to see the sexy actress attend, as was Margot Robbie for she had mastered the role of Harley Quinn and could act the character perfectly.

Little did she know that three super geeky DC Comics fan’s, had big plans for the event also, Tim who would dress as the insane Joker, and Billy & Joe who would dress up, as the dynamic duo Batman and Robin.

See Now Billy had requested the day off and normally worked security for the event center, that was hosting the Comic-Con event, and had secretly secured a large private room, hiding away from the many attendees of the event.

The three geeky fans, had even turned it into, a miniature Gotham City prop, taking weeks to ready it up perfectly.

Their plan was simply send in Tim, who was really charming and charismatic, to charm Margot Robbie into sneaking away with him, into the secluded room they had hidden away, then they would then enter having their ways with her.

Furthermore, they wanted her to act the part of Harley Quinn to its widest, although this would be Easier said then done so they thought.image host

Thus they set their plan in motion, having Tim go in to charm, and seduce Margot Robbie into accompanying him, into their secret hidden away room at the Comic-Con event.

*********************************************

“Hay Mr. J How it's doing?” Margot Robbie greeted the fan dressed as the Joker.

“Nothing hoping for a private Photo?” Tim replied shyly but confidently.

“Certainly, no problem Puddin right this way, Margot Robbie responded in her very best Harley Quinn impersonation.

The photo was taking, and Tim the Joker said with a giggle “Harley girl my Pooh, if you genuinely want to act the role of Harley Quinn sneak off, and meet me in the Secluded hallways for Gotham City awaits you?”

Margot Robbie was flabbergasted, as the fan hustled off, melting into the masses of Comic-Con fans, feeling interestedly intrigued by his offer and curious, her sexual arousal getting the best of her.

“Does Margot Robbie act the Part of a sexual Deviant Harley Quinn, sneaking off into the secluded room staged, as a miniature Gotham City?”

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)