More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Linus12 Linus12

What's your quirk?

A Certain Persuasiveness (Villian Route)

Beep

Beep

Bee- You slam your fist down on your digital alarm clock, awakening in your bed beside it. Normally getting up any time before noon would be unthinkable, but today was important. You sit up straight and unintentionally stir awake the person sleeping next to you.

"(Yawn~) G'morning John! You enjoy last night?"

"It was fine, babe, but I got somewhere to be today. So hurry up and cook me some breakfast."

"Kay~!" Both of you get up for your daily routine. You wearing only your white boxers, and the twenty-something woman you spent the night with wearing nothing at all.

You walk over to a full-body mirror and take a gander at yourself. Nothing particularly stands out aside from your shoulder-length hair and the fact you're relatively fit. "Damn, I'm always impressed how good-looking I am; I bet I can get chicks even without my quirk!" You take out a white dress shirt and begin dressing yourself. "'Course, it doesn't hurt either."

Your name is John Doe, and your quirk is called Persuasive Hold. It affects anyone you're able to make direct eye contact with. It isn't mind control, per se, rather it helps convince people to do what you ask; an upside to that is, since they still have free will, there's no risk in them assuming foul play and going to the cops. In the past, you could only get your parents to lower your time-outs by a few minutes, or other small stuff like that, but after years of experience, you're at the point where people affected are willing to do anything they don't find absolutely reprehensible. As a result, it's become common practice to find some chick secretly willing to fuck and getting her in bed with you every day you can. They might feel bad about it once out of your 'control,' but you've never bothered to find out.

Of course, you don't need to maintain eye contact, but there are some limits. You naturally emit an invisible, undetectable, ellipsoid-shaped field around you about one and a half arm widths big; as long as at least part of your victim is in that field, you can keep the persuasive hold of her even when out of sight. This is the field's natural size, and even sticks around when you sleep, but with some concentration, you can increase the field's effective range up to a couple of yards. Once inside, you're able to get your victims to do pretty much as you please. "John~! I made you some breaky-fast!" she says carrying in a plate of burnt toast. Of course, you also can't get people to do something they actually can't do.

"Thanks, I guess. Just, stand there and look pretty until I'm done."

"Okay, snookums!"

"Don't call me that; sounds too stupid. Call me Daddy."

"Whatever you say Daddy!"

"Ah, much better." You take out a hairband and put your hair in a ponytail; best way to keep the hair out of your eyes without bothering to get it cut. Currently you live alone; there's not much of a point in living with parents when people are willing to just give out their money and apartments for free. But that isn't enough. Your destiny is greater than the small-time whores and free drinks. Someone with the Persuasive Hold quirk can rule over anything, control anyone, even All Might! Greater avenues are available, more than any one person could ever dream of having; you just have to finally give enough of a shit to take them! That's why you're enrolling in a hero class, a small stepping stone to becoming the most powerful individual on the planet. You managed to get in by 'recommendation' of course; no reason to risk anything with some bullshit preliminaries. Which means the first day of class will be starting in...

"Ah shit!" You look at the time to see there's only 15 minutes to get to school on time. You grab your toast and hurry towards the door. "I'm heading out. Whatsyourface, put your clothes back on and go home."

"Right, Daddy!" She says with a salute.

It doesn't take long to leave the apartment complex and head outside, but time is still of the essence.

How do you get to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)