More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

Who is it?

A Bunch Of YouTubers

It looks like the "celebrities" were almost all YouTubers. Pretty weird how a bunch of pretty big name YouTubers are attending what's a pretty small time comic convention.

"Let's see.... there's Illymation, Jaiden Animations, Suzy Hanson, BrizzyVoices, SSSniperWolf, Lindsey Stirling and a whole lot more." I shrugged off the coincidence of them all being here at the thought of me all their tight, famous holes.

I got into the panel where all the ladies were pretty easily by just telling the truth and saying I was here to them.

I sit in the front row and cheer with the other people as the ladies come out on stage.

They go on about boring stuff like being a female on YouTube, tips for girls who want to make it big as well, blah blah blah. Running out of patience, I make my way on stage and grab a microphone.

"My name is Alex, you probably remember me from that cosmic voice or whatever earlier. Anyway.... I'm here to these ladies and probably knock some of them up. I encourage you guys to film it and spread it all over the internet." I say, to some gasps, but manly nods of understanding and people starting to film.

Now that I have my audience and film, who should be the leading lady to start with?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)