More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Uwe37073 Uwe37073

Which Storyline?

A Brother/Sister Love-Story

"Yeah, yeah, lick my pussy" moans my girlfriend Linda loudly while I let my tongue run over clit.

Again and again I lick over the damp, shiny paradise of my girlfriend, who presents her smoothly shaved pussy with her legs wide apart. I lick through her dripping labia, which are wetted by her love nectar.

"Ohhhhh Goooooooood Beeeeeeen, you drive me crazy" moans Linda passionately.

I know that she will soon be ready and will scream her climax. Her twitching pelvis pushes more and more in my direction and tries to get stimulation for her clit. After a while I have mercy and put my lips on her swollen clit and suck on this. This almost triggers the climax for Linda.

"Ohhhhh yeeeeees carry on, I am cooooooooooming" she moans loudly.

Just at the moment when her orgasm seems to break in, I hear my room door suddenly open.

"Umm Beeeen?" I hear the gentle voice of my little sister Jasmin.

"Damn it, you little bitch, you weren't taught how to knock" I suddenly hear Linda barking.

"Oh I am sorry" I hear Jasmin sobbing before she slams the door and runs away.

"Linda what was that supposed to mean?" I ask her and detach myself from her pussy, which is twitching for relief.

"What? I was just about to climax, can't your sister be a little considerate?“ says Linda in a bad mood.

"Damn Linda, you can say that in a different tone of voice, she didn't do that on purpose“ I say angrily and get up.

"Beeeeen! Where do you want to go?“ asks Linda angrily, who is still lying in my bed with her legs wide apart.

"Apologize to Jas for you“ I say annoyed, leave my room and slam the door behind me.

What’s comes next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)