More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by First_Cavalier First_Cavalier

What are you in the mood for today?

A Booth - I want the luxury treatment.

You decide to spoil yourself this morning and take a seat in a very comfortable reclining armchair in one of the spare private booths. You still have a decent view of the cafe but you can draw the curtains of you wish and get more privacy. Most of all you can relax in comfort and enjoy a coffee or two with an unrushed and more specialty blowjob from one of the gorgeous girls employed at the café.

Not long after you take a seat a very young and pretty brunette waitress arrives to take your order. She is deliciously small amd dainty with a cute freckled cheeks and a wide smile. Her green eyes flash at you under a sweeping side bang, the rest of her silky brown hair tied back into a high ponytail. Like most of the wait staff she is wearing a spaghetti strap tank top (black in this case) over a bright aqua bra that shows off some very perky tits and tight cleavage. Her little peachy ass is clad in blue denim daisy duke shorts and she is wearing brown ankle boots. You feel your cock stir. She must only be 18 or 19 you think as you appreciate her petite slender body.

"Hi there, I'm Lacey!" Says the brunette cheerily. "I'll be your waitress today. Can I get you anything to start with while you look over the menu?"

Lacey hands you a thin tablet where you can browse the girls working today and see what is on offer.

"Thanks Lacey, get me a capuccino and I'll have a lool through this in the meantime," you say, brightened by her enthusiastic spirit.

"Right away!" Lacey says before heading back to the bar. You watch her ass swaying in those tight shorts and then turn your attention to the menu.

Browse the menu or call Lacey back?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)