More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deadedge Deadedge

The girl was holding

A Big Shiny Metal Dildo

The thing was seven inches at least, was thick, slightly curved, and appeared to have a smooth chrome finish. Negasonic could see her own stretched expression reflected in the plated penis, which was slightly flared near its based as it didn’t have matching metal balls, thankfully.

“You really are obsessed,” Ellie noted in disbelief, but she couldn’t take her eyes off the obscene thing as Yukio held it up to her own cheek like it was a telephone. She smiled that genuine, eye squinting smile that made Ellie fall in love with the Japanese mutant in the first place and couldn’t help her laugh.

And that laugh was what won over Yukio, the sound of it a wonderous thing she loved to hear after cracking Negasonic’s usual dour facade.

“Ahh! Get that thing away from me,” Ellie chuckled, turning a cheek as Yukio pushed the thing towards her face. “It’s cold! Quit it!” She grabbed onto her attacker’s wrists and both girls began to wrestle, playful but competitive, rolling to one side as Negasonic shifted her weight.

“Just have a taste!” Yukio laughed, tipping the bulbous point towards Ellie’s lips. The short-haired lesbian pushed back and tried to roll her girlfriend onto her back.

“You like it so much you do it!”

They went on like this for a few, , giggling minutes, sliding and grinding over each other as they battled for control over the chrome cock. At one point Negasonic Teenage Warhead managed to get her hands on it and she twisted it away from Yukio’s grip and got on top of her.

“Uh oh,” said Yukio in her cutsie, mock fearful way.

“That’s right, you’re gonna get it nowww-OW! OWOW!” Ellie cried as her body convulsed and the dildo slipped from her grasp. Yukio chittered as she snatched the thing back and rolled back into a dominant position. “N-n-no fair!” Ellie croaked. “N-n-no p-powers allowed-d-d…”

“Oops,” Yukio said, finally letting her currents cease and she stopped using her mutant gifts to shock her girlfriend’s muscles. They were only mild jolts, emanating from her palm that was on Ellie’s toned stomach. The girl sighed with relief when it stopped, then gasped when Yukio’s hand slid down to her crotch. “You are soaked, Ellie,” Yukio noted then pulled her underwear down and away to finally reveal her wetness to the air. They shared a moment to kiss then Ellie gasped in Yukio’s breath when the metal dildo touched her dripping vulva. Very carefully, Yukio moved the smooth head of the toy along her girlfriend’s slit, brushing it up to the short landing strip of pubic hair above her clit. The style of the rug matched the drapes, so to speak. “Now, tell me you aren’t soaked because of this,” Yukio demanded as she held the hard thing against her leaking opening.

“Yuki…” sighed the teenaged mutant. The girls had their foreheads against each other, breathing in each other’s breaths, though Ellie’s was already much more ragged.

“Yes?” said Yukio curiously, teasing her still, slightly tilting the tip up and down, rubbing against Ellie’s pussy, now starting to drip onto the sheets.

“Yuki… please…”

“Yes? Did you want something?” Yuki probed, smiling. She reached down with her other hand and added her fingers to the mix. The alternating rubbing with Yukio’s warm, slender fingers and the thick cool metal cock head had Ellie shivering and moaning under her breath. “Tell me you want it, babe,” Yukio demanded with a whispery, singsong voice. “Tell me.” She slid two fingers into Ellie’s well lubricated opening, getting a full voiced moan from the girl. The fingers began to move, but they didn’t go in and out as much as they were sort of going up and down, gently left to right, like she was opening her up.

“Ohmygod…” Ellie moaned, feeling the weight of the metal dildo now being rested on the hood of her clit as Yukio’s fingers worked on her.

“Sooo?” wondered Yukio, frustratingly slowing down her motions and easing the dildo away.

“Please… just fuck me…” Negasonic said, her in that usual voice flat tone albeit a little breathier.

“Fuck you with what?” Yukio wanted to know. There was a pause before an answer came.

“Your fingers,” she said. She did love Yukio’s fingers.

“Wrong answer,” said Yukio, giving her lover’s lips a light slap with her middle and index which made Ellie squeal and shake in the bed.

“Yuki!” she whined, unable to contain her rising emotions and lust from to the teasing. She almost felt like exploding with her powers, but she knew that kind of release wouldn’t be satisfying.

“Just say the magic words, Ell…” Yuki said simply, putting the dildo back up against her impatient girlfriend’s quivering pussy.

Did she say it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)