More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What does Mark see next?

A Baby Sitter

Mark crept out the next night and it did not take him long to find a collage aged girl who was apparently baby sitting for the people a few houses down. She was a tall blonde with nice sized tits, long shapely legs, and a pretty face. Mark had been watching for a while, snapping a couple pictures of her while she watched TV. Then the door bell rang and when she returned to the room she had a guy with her, obviously her boyfriend from the way that she had herself wrapped around him. He was tall with dark hair and slim athletic body.

The quickly settled in on the couch and Mark heard her say, "We need to make this quick they are due home within the hour and I don't want to get caught. These people are like best friends with my parents and I could never face my mother again if I they catch you here."

That was fine with her boyfriend and he quickly moved things along, moving his hands to her breast, rubbing her nipples through her shirt. The girl moaned loudly and quickly pulled off her shirt and bra revealing her firm breasts and pink nipples. Her nipples were small and surrounded by perfectly round aureoles. Her boyfriend lowered his mouth to her nipples and sucked on them until the girl was moaning with desire.

He sat back and said to her, "Suck my cock."

The girl was happy to oblige and she unzipped his pants and pulled out his big, stiff cock, sucking it into her mouth where she quickly bobbed her head up and down, fingering his balls while he moaned in pleasure. After only a few minutes he moaned, "Yeah, yeah I'm going to blow my load." She pulled off his cock and jacked him off, letting him ejaculate his cum all over her firm tits and stiff pink nipples.

He finished his climax and she looked at her boyfriend and said, "Now fuck me, long and hard with your big cock." She shimmed out of her shorts and lay back on the couch spreading her legs to accept his hard cock into her pussy. Her boyfriend wasted no time and mounted her with enthusiasm, fucking her hard, slamming his cock into her over and over. He watched while the girl used her hands to pull her nipples, still slick with her boyfriend's cum, and rub her clit until at last she reached orgasm, moaning and thrashing as her boyfriend kept up his relentless fucking of her pussy.

Mark kept snapping pictures with the digital camera during the whole performance, and had not even taken time to jack off. His cock was hot and hard in his pants, and he knew that he needed some relief. He dropped the camera and began to jerk off as fast as he could while watching the guy fuck the hot baby sitter.

The boyfriend was getting close to orgasm, and he reached under the girl's ass gripping her firmly with both hands, forcing his cock even deeper into her pussy. She was moaning, "God yes, fuck me harder, fill me with your cum."

The boyfriend followed her instructions and he slammed his cock to the hilt in the girl's cunt and spewed his second load of cum. Mark was right behind him, Mark's cock spitting white strings of cum all over his neighbor's house. The boyfriend got dressed and took off as Mark slipped away into the bushes looking for the next house to spy upon.

What does Mark see next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)