More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by qaz qaz

Who sits next to John?

A BBW slut

As John leans to look down the aisle his vision is obscured by the cute blonde stewardess reaching out towards him.
"I'm so sorry" She says "hopefully this will help" she winks as she hands John a mini bottle of vodka.
John stares at the bottle confused until a voice snaps him back to reality.
"Now that' s what I call an in-flight meal!"
Looking up, John finds the source of the voice, a 5'6" 275 lb pale redhead. Her tits are the biggest John has ever seen, in real life or in porn. Her ass is so big and round that John can see it's outline even though they are face to face. And her face could be that of a model if she lost the chubby cheeks and double chin. With her massive tits and ass, she had weight in all the right places, but as even she would admit she also has quite a bit of weight in the wrong places too. Thick thighs she didn't mind so much but the flabby arms and stomach were a constant drain on her self esteem.

As she leaned down to put her bag under the seat in front of her's her massive boobs sagged down to rest on the seat, seemingly warming it up for her ass. John made no effort not to look at this spectacle and could instantly tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her massive breasts partially spilled out of her already low cut top to reveal her large pink areolas. Having trouble fitting her lumpy carry on under the seat, she leaned down further and started jamming it in. This resulted in her breasts squishing against the seat even more and jiggling with each thrust of her bag. Although she was bent this far over her legs remained straight, giving John a view of the top of her ass. Her V-neck (more like V-chest) shirt rode up her back, revealing a high waisted thong and the top quarter of her cheeks peeking out of the obviously too small skirt.

"There we go!" She sighs as her bag slides into place. "Everything on these planes are always so small" she says as she slides into the seat, unintentionally pushing John against the wall.

"Tell me about it" John says under his breath. At least he thought it was under his breath...

How does she respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)