More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jordan42377 Jordan42377

Who are you?

A 28 year lonely wife

(Model Name: Sweetie Plum)

John sighed softly as she sat down at the computer and placed the pen next to the keyboard. She wiggled the mouse to wake the screen and smiled slightly as she logged in CHYOA. She'd begun writing for the site a couple of years ago as a way to get her fantasies out since her husband was always away on business. She was happy that readers enjoyed her stories enough that she was able to make a living based off the donations. She quickly cleared her notifications before opening her messages. After reading and replying to several she came across one that intrigued her. A friend had signed up and was requesting a commissioned story which she was happy to see. She reached for the phone to call her friend to get more details. "Hi hun, I saw your message so wanted to call and get more detail about what you'd like to see happen." she smiled slightly as her friend Beth picked up.

"Hi babe, so what I'm looking for is a story set from your perspective. You're the main character and I want to see several things. First, I want to see you in some lesbian action, maybe with me! Second, I'd like to read some about you going to a glory hole and definitely some interracial action. Maybe, you get blacked, owned and bred. Basically, I want to read some of your deepest darkest fantasies but I also want to see those other things too. Hell, maybe we go to that glory hole together and take turns!" Beth Johnson giggled but wondered what John fantasized about. "I can definitely write those things out but do you want the story online or would you want me to write it out and bring it by?" John smiled slightly wondering if her friend could handle her fantasies. "You can start anywhere within those fantasies hun but you can write it in either medium. You can bring it by or just post it online!" Beth smiled now at the idea and wondered how soon she might get to read part of the story. "I'll get right to it then hun. I'm not sure how long it might take to write the whole story but I should have something soon." She chuckled but knew the few few chapters would be easy for her.

What kind of story does she start with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)