More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sim8425 Sim8425

Pick who you'd like to play:

A 19-year old guy with a girlfriend

John Doe had won tickets to the resort from a radio show. He guessed the right bands in a little trivia game. He was quite knowledgeable with his music facts. When he called his girlfriend, she was quite pleased in knowing that she'd get some much needed time off. The idea of spending time with her in Jamaica really appealed to him. He had been dating her for about a year, and the furthest he had gotten with her was second base.

His girlfriend's name was Ashley. She was quite the attractive girl with very high morals. She wanted to take things slow with John. She had long bleached-blonde hair, which flowed down just past her shoulder blades. Her eyes were a dazzling lighter shade of blue, and her body was slim and athletic. She stood at about 5'7" and a 33B bust size. While still on the flight to Jamaica, John and Ashley indulged in a fun conversation.

"So, this is supposed to be really luxurious, huh?" asked Ashley in a very sweet, and upbeat voice.

"Yeah, did you read the pamphlet? Our place has a hot tub, we get free massages, as much food as we want," John explained, filled with glee and excitement. Ashley's eyes gazed hard into his, delighted by every word coming out of his mouth.

"Wow, I'm so excited," she yelped, as she turned, softly kissing him on the cheek. Luckily for John, he received the window seat. He gazed out the window, looking over the wonderful view of the land below him. His girlfriend leaned over him, also glancing at the beautiful scenery. She looked at him intensely and unleashed the most beautiful smile in the world. John brushed her hair back, planting a light kiss on her soft lips.

“I can’t wait,” her voice trailed off, filled with anticipation and excitement. Time passed quickly as the two talk about everything, and about how lucky they are.

“Two minutes till landing, two minutes till landing,” they heard over the loudspeaker. Soon enough the plane landed, and they continued in a taxi on their way to the spectacular resort. They continued to talk in the taxi.

“I can’t believe we’re almost there. Finally!” Ashley explained, with her voice still filled with excitement. “This is going to be so much fun.” The taxi soon arrived. With the pop of the trunk, they pulled out their luggage, and headed towards the amazing resort. They showed their free passes. Their belongings were taken from them, as two strong men took their stuff to their temporary residence. They were led to their place of stay by an attractive Jamaican lady.

“Would you like a tour first? Or would you like to go to where you’ll be staying?” the employee pleasantly asks in her polite working voice.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)