More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

A - Accidental Touching

Accidental Groping and Touching
Basket Ball
Aggressive bumping and grinding on the basketball court.

Basket Ball Shot / Volleyball Jump
A girl goes up to do a lay up or spike a ball but runs right into a guy giving him a face full.

Brake Check
A guy is to slam on the brakes and reaches over to protect the girl. But accidentally gets a handful of her tit.

Broken/ Sprung Wrist
A girl or guy injured there arm and needs help getting dressed.

Bus
When the bus comes to a sudden stop to people become very intimately introduced.

Crammed Together
Riding in packed elevator, packed subway, or sitting in lap in car.

Creamed
Girl offers a guy a bite of ice cream but the scoop lands on his lap and she not thinking tries to clean it up.

Fall of the bed
A guy and girl are wrestling and her falls taking her on top of him.

Fall In Lap
Woman trying to squeeze by on airplane or in movie theater falls in guys lap. Accidentally giving him a lap dance or a face full of breast.

Flag Football
Accidentally getting a handful of breast or ass

Head Lock
A girl puts a guy in a headlock as he gets a cheek full of her right breast.

Hello Teacher
The teacher turns around not realizing the student talking to her is only inches away giving him a literal eye full of her breast.

Helping Up
Trying to help someone up and getting a handful of breast in the process.

Hiding Together
A man and woman are to hide together in a locker or other enclosed space

Horseplay Racing
Reaching out to stop someone from getting ahead and accidentally getting a handful.

Lights Out
Accidentally getting a handful of her tit when the lights go out, no that's not a light switch.

Lost Contact
A girl putting in her contacts and drops one but can't see where it went. The guy suggest maybe down her top and she awkwardly ask him to find it for her.

Marco Polo
A guy playing marco polo in the pool blindfolded gets more then a handful.

Popcorn Surprise
What happens when the popcorn runs out but some didn't see the other take the empty bowl out of their lap and set it aside. Getting a handful of crotch in the process as they blindly reach over.

Protecting Their Innocence by Groping Them
Two girls are changing and one is topless. A guy walks in and one covers the topless ones tits with her hands.

Stop From Walking Into The Road
A guy reaches out to stop a girl from walking into the road

Sun Bathing
Hand slips while rubbing slippery suntan lotion on a girl.

Tickling without the intent to grope
Reaching for the underarm but accidentally going to far south or tickling the thigh and going a little to high north.

Trip and Fall
Trips and falls on a girl

Walking And Texting
A girl not looking where she is going almost walks into traffic or other danger, a guy goes to save her and gets a handful.

Wrong Pocket
Two people are carrying groceries to the house and there arms are full. One ask the other to get the keys out of the back pocket. Only the keys are in the other pocket and the inside of the pockets on the old jeans has no inner lining leaving the groper with a handful of ass.

Yawn and Stretch
Yawn and stretching in class right during the big test as the teacher walks by. So they are real.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)