More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GenericEditor168 GenericEditor168

Who are the heroes he meets in the throne room?

A (somewhat) refreshing change

Oh good, the king thought. They're all male, they won't want to "pay the duty" in sex. Their gold will do nicely enough.

Though with the way the elf licked his lips when he looked at him, he wasn't sure that the elf wouldn't be asking for a "reward" from him...

The apparent leader of the group, a human fighter who looked like his muscles had intruded on his brains, spoke up.

"We have come to rid your kindom of evil things! We merely ask your allow...ance."

Yes! The king thought. He's asking my permission! If I can find a flaw with him, I can turn him away!

"First, I will need to know who you are, that I might judge your suitability to adventure in my kingdom."

The fighter grinned stupidly.

"Well, I am Sir Garret Picard, the fourth son of the Marquise of Salmanca, and a Knight of the Realm." He knew his nobility, the king reflected, even if he knew nothing else.

"My companions are Lucy Quietfoot, a Halfling of slight disrep... disrep... poor character and Silar the Blessed, an elven sun cleric. In addition, we have two other people at camp - a Lizardfolk shaman, and a... a... oh dear, I've forgotten who they are again. Anyway, might we have a quest?"

The king sat back. On one hand, more heroes running around was exactly what he didn't need, but on the other maybe there was something that should be done, to make him money, or maybe he could get them killed.

"Return tomorrow, I must decide whether to allow you to quest and where to assign you."

Sir Picard nodded and headed out of the throne room, Lucy following him. The elf - Silar, Garret had called him - remained behind, though, looking at the king and licking his lips...


1: Does Silar ask to test if the king's seed only works on females?

1a: Yes

1b: No

2: Who is the unnamed person back at camp?

2a: Maria Heather, a female human ranger.

2b: Orgug Goodrock, a half-orge, half-orc fighter on a mental par with Garret.

2c: Valentina Georgios, a human female from the sunny south, who's skilled in a little bit of everything (magic, sword fighting, stealth, etc.)

2*: Write in your own option. Must include name, gender, race and class, and shouldn't go too in-depth.

3: What dirty, shocking secrets does the party have? (Pick as many options as you like, but note that something is already planned for Kothar and Silar, over which you have little control...)

3a: Sir Garret Picard is actually just Garret Poniard. He isn't of noble blood, being instead the son of a militiaman and a tannery worker.

3b: Sir Garret Picard is just playing dumb, for reasons unknown (perhaps to prevent someone seeing him as a political threat?)

3c: Lucy Quietfoot isn't wholly female, she has a penis in place of her pussy.

3d: Lucy Quietfoot is actually a necromancer by training.

3*: Write in something for any character or character group. If it conflicts with the secret plot, though, it will be ignored.

Onward!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)