More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kingcarlos kingcarlos

Which world shall he go first?

A) Highschool DxD

I am now in the world of Highschool DxD. I can choose whatever place I want to go first but there is one I feel like gong first, so I opened the menu and put a location to be transported to. To be more specific I put that I wish to be in Kyoto.

Entering Kyoto I saw many unique places, there were many people all around and there was no lack of girls as well. Smirking to myself I activate the menu again and typed the comand to make myself unnoteceble, people around would simply not notice my presence as I moved forward like a ghost.

I have one objective in mind, the big breasted and sexy queen on the yokai, Yasaka. She was a wet dream come to life, and I couldn't wait to few those enormous breasts surrounding my rod r plowing her pussy or ass (yes, I plan on both). It would be a great way to inaugurate this little perverted game of mine.

As I was walking there I noticed something, a little girl with fox ears, golden hair, and cute face was hiding from some girl with black hair and blue eyes with a more petite form but also having a perky but who was clearly looking for the fox girl. I instantly recognized the girls as Yasaka's assistant and Kunou, the little princess of the Kyoto Yokai. I don't think it was ever said who was the father of Kunou, so a twisted and interesting idea came to my mind.

Typing a command on the menu I changed my status from nothing to king supreme of the yokai, husband and master of Yasaka as well as father to Kunou. My words are law and everyone regardless of who they are amongst the Yokai must listen and obey.

I also changed Kunou's age to 18 but with a small body and little tits, I want variance when taking her and her mother at once. One soft and plump, other lithe and tight, that should be good.

Walking to the two girls they all stare in shock from my presence. Kunou got really excited to see me as she threw herself at my arms.

"Papa-sama! You came back!" She said happily as she hugged me tightly. I embraced her back and took advantage to feel her perky butt and I must admit that it couldn't be better if she tried. I am definetly tapping that one.

"My lord, it is my pleasure to see you are okay after the latest expedition. I thought you died when you went to the underworld to rescue the captured Yokai during the nekomata extermination." The assistant, which I will call Dany for convenience as I don't care that much about her, said.

Deciding to roll with it I nodded.

"Yes, it was not an easy time. I was imprisoned during these last few years by the Old Satan Faction and it has not been easy on me. And so, I have an order for you." I said.

"Please, anything you wish I shall do my utmost to fulfill." She said, her deep blue eyes shining with determination.

"Great, I have been pent up these last few years and need relief. Suck my dick." I said as I dropped my pants. Kunou was shocked by my actions but didn't say anything as Dany moved to me and kneeled on the ground.

"As you wish my lo-" And that was as far as she went as I shoved my dick down her throat.

Wow, this girl is a natural. While she was definetly surprised at first she is taking it in like a champ bobbing her head up and down my shaft with mastery that even porn stars can't quite equal.

"Wow, you really do know how to suck a cock, slut. I guess I will keep you, but first turn round as I want to have a taste of that sweet pussy of yours." She then managed to fully deepthroat my monster. "After a few more minutes of this." I said as I held her head and begin fucking her head like if it was a pussy. My balls hitting her chin and she never even gagged only trying to work with her tongue whenever she could and otherwise letting me do as I please.

"...Amazing." Kunou said from the side. She was looking at it all and I could see she was fidgeting her tighs together. Smirking at it I beckoned her closer with one hand while using the other to keep fucking Dany's mouth, as Kunou approached me I took her in my arms and planted a deep kiss on her lips. She paralized when she felt my kiss but didn't react against it as my actions are the law here.

Letting her fall down to the ground I said.

"Go and lick this bitch's holes as I intend on taking them both."

Kunou nodded as she hesitantly went behind Dany.

"Hum, what am I to do exactly? I don't really understand." Kunou said.

"Simple, I want you to use your fingers and tongue to lick her vagina and but to prepare her to when I put my penis in them." I explained, I had imput that she was innocent to the ways of sex so she likely didn't understand the more vulgar terms but exactly for that it was extra sexy for me to do it this way.

I would turn her from a innocent sheltered princess into a wantom whore who would do anything for my dick!

I saw as Kunou slowly moved behind Dany, raising the skirt of the woman's kimono, and started licking. I could only smirk seeing this, the woman's movement started to become even more erratic and wild as her moans started escaping from her lips. I could feel the vibrations from her moans in my dick and I felt myself coming closer and closer, just as I was about to explode inside her mouth I took it out and painted her face white with a big facial. Her once pristine face was now covered in jizz and it was so sexy I just had to fuck something. I was about to turn to the woman's pussy when I saw Kunou's but raised as she was on all fours, a small wetness forming on her crotch visible even from her clothes as she lapped at the woman with a vigor you wouldn't expect from a innocent little princess.

That was so sexy I could not resist the temptation. Not giving her any warning I moved behind Kunou and pulled her pants and panties down.

"P-Papa, what are you doing?" Kunou said while finger fucking Dany non-stop.

"Continue what I ordered you, you sluty daughter. Don't you dare stop until I tell you otherwise."

"B-but-"

"And just for doubting me I will give you the other threatment." I said with a devious smile as my more than wet enough cock touched Kunou's but and with a push, I could see the head pop into her ass.

"KYaaaaaahhhhh, it hurts! Papa, it hurts." She said.

Seeing her pained looks I quickly opened the menu and lowered the pain Kunou felt and made her pleasure skyrocket. It was not enough for her to stop saying it hurts but I know even if it hurts it won't for long.

Not bothering about anything else I continued to slowly push myself inside this incredibly tight hole. God was she tight, it was like my cock was being pressured by a vice grip but at the same time it was heavenly in a way that I couldn't possibly deny.

As I was about halfway inside I saw that I couldn't push any further, it was like her ass could no longer take anything else inside it anymore. But, I was not going to stop from just that!

This girl will not defeat me so easily. Turning to Dany I saw she turned around and had opened her legs in a M position and was using Kunou's head as if she was a toy to pleasure herself, it was super sexy. But, what I need now is not that.

", help me here. I will change positions with this little slut and I want you to whet the junction between my cock and its proper hole." I said to Dany who quickly nodded, but just as she was about to move she threw her head back and yelled a soundless yell.

Yeah, this little girl with a tight ass does know what she is doing alright.

I was still mostly fixed in position as I pulled back slightly, pleasure running from my dick all the way back to my brain in a rush, a moan escaping my lips as well as Kunou's. Bracing myself I continued pulling back until there was only the tip of my dick inside this beautiful childish ass. When there was only the tip I pulled her back, repositioning myself to lay on the floor with Kunou above me with the head of my dick still inside her. She had her back to me which would help open her ass a bit more.

"Let your weight fall." I ordered and the girl simply let her weight fall with her, my penis entering her the entire way and a bulge was visible in her stomach from it. If this was reality I would fear for her life but I couldn't care less right now as the feeling of having my entire dick inside her is just too good.

We just stayed there for a while as I enjoyed the feeling of her ass while Kunou was adapting to it as well. After about a minute Kunou herself started moving, bouncing up and down my ass while Dany started pleasuring me by licking on the part of the shaft that was exposed while bouncing up and down.

Raising my torso I pulled my hands inside the shirt of Kunou and twisted her small nipples, the girl yelped slightly as she felt her nipples being twisted but I could not stop as her nipples are just too good to twist and touch. I then bit on her left ear, and Kunou yelled.

"S-Something, something is happening. What is this, papa what is this?"

"It is called coming, Papa too is close to doing the same but for me to do it I need you to say these words." I said in her ears as I whispered the rest on her ear. She nodded as she turned her head to me and kissed me sexually before continuing.

"Papa, your daughter was a good girl, so please don't stop. I love this feeling, please don't stop." she said, and that was simply too much as I pushed in her even more fervently as I came inside her ass.

I came so much that the bulge in her belly became visibly bigger and Kunou looked passed out as my cock came out of her no-longer virgin ass. My cum quickly started coming out so I turned to Dany.

"You are to lick Kunou's ass clean." I said. She started doing just that as I moved behind her and shoved my length inside her pussy. It was a tight fit but compared to Kunou's ass it felt loose by comparison. It was still pleasurable as the pussy was quite wet and hot, but it still didn't match up to Kunou's ass.

Not long after I came inside her pussy and saw Dany feeding Kunou all my cum mouth to mouth.

"Okay, you two are to now pleasure one another as I recharge. Also, where is my wife bitch? I need to see her to teach how she, as my pet, should remember her place and how she should have come instantly the moment I arrived and dropped to her knees to suck me out." I said.

Dany was the one to speak.

"She is on the main hall, I heard there was a visit from a group of devil princesses that came to Kyoto for a school visit from school and are there for a first meeting." She said before digging in on Kunou's still virgin pussy, which I plan on rectify soon enough.

But, a group of devil princesses, huh. Maybe as I didn't specify the timeline I am one year before the beginning on CANON when the then second-year Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri are visiting Kyoto on a school tour, probably with their Queens too.

Licking my lips I decided to move there, I have at least a few pussies to claim today and I don't wish to lose this chance.

But first.

"Kyaahhhh." Kunou said as I penetrated her pussy with my entire dick at once and began to violently pierce her. I was not going to lose this chance of eating up the princess of the yokais.

But damn, even her pussy is first quality, Kunou is definetly a first-rate sex toy.

What should happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)