More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by flame3169118 flame3169118

Horror of Horrors! With 5 of her deadliest enemies together & Wonder Woman now powerless, what is their ultimate goal & this rehabilitation they speak of?

6 Months later

After months of spankings, canings, paddlings, whippings, to eat dog food, her captors feces & vomit, being pissed & spit on, slapped, being milked like a cow, & fucked every way imaginable, Diana can finally take no more.

Sob, "Please no more, I can't take it, just end it"

Fausta: "It's time, Marcia tell Paula to contact the skull then get Erica's device"
Baroness: "Sir she's broken, I know the plan was to originally fry her in the electric chair, but Fausta has come up with a more diabolical fate"
Skull: Proceed
Baroness: "Thanks to a device that Erica's has created, it will wipe her memory clean, and replace her memories of what we desire, it will be as if her life as Wonder Woman never existed & she'll be brainwashed to fight for us.

Skull: Then you would use her to capture the others and bring them here?

Baroness: Precisely

Skull: How devious, do it!

Wonder Woman: So Erica your the one who is to finish me?
Erica: In a manner of speaking, yes
Wonder Woman: What is that?
Erica: It's your tiara of course, goodbye forever Wonder Woman!
she places the tiara on Diana's head
Wonder Woman: What are you, AAAAHHHHHHH!

Diana screams as her eyes go white and the re-programming begins

Is this truly the end of Wonder Woman, to be reprogrammed as Hydra's ultimate weapon to fight against her friends?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)