More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 11kestrels 11kestrels

I'm a white 30 yearold with this type of body....

5ft 9 dark red hair, D cup breasts, violet eyes, wide, curvy hips, and a killer heart shaped ass

Yep! That's me! Even though I'm under six feet tall, I'm still referred to as an Amazon. No, not because I work for Amazon, which I would never do in the first place, but because I'm taller than most women. Actually, I'm a lawyer, a junior partner, to be exact at the law offices of Hookum, Bookum, and Crookum. Yes, some people call me an ambulance chaser, which definitely is not the truth.

I can say I am not an ambulance chaser for the simple fact that I have my eye on becoming a Supreme Court Justice at some point in my future. That has been my goal since the end of high school. Of course being a junior partner, I still work closely with my mentor at the firm, Clive Crookum. He took me under his wing right away, yet I'm still not sure if he was impressed with my legal mind, or with my body.

You may ask, "Would it make a difference if it were your body he has interest in?", but I will tell you I can't be sure. Hookum, Bookum, and Crookum is one of the top law firms in the country, and I was lucky to be given a partnership there under whatever circumstances there may be. Would I use my body to get ahead? Well, what do you think? If you've got it, why not flaunt it? Am I right?

Excuse me for a moment, my phone just buzzed, telling me I have a text message. Wow! It's from my mentor, Clive. It seems there's a partner get together tonight at his place where all the partners and junior partners will be introduced to each other. This could be an exciting event! Or maybe it will turn out to be a dull, boring, go home early type of affair. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Would you like to come along with me? I'm sure they wouldn't mind if a brought a friend along. We could go for a dip in Clive's Olympic sized pool, and meet lots of new people. Besides, I need a good wing woman to accompany me. I'll be only one of three women there, and they always say there's safety in numbers. I'll even loan you some of my sexy clothes. We are about the same size. I've got this little red wrap around mini you'd look stunning in! Please say you'll come with me?

What will I wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)