More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by harry911 harry911

How long do I, the bastard Bastille, travel to the maiden's door? (Be realistic.)

45 minutes

as i pull up to the house i see a large sweaty man leaving the scene of a beautiful woman wrapped in a robe sitting on the ground. She was so hot. she had long blonde curls with big blue eyes. She had a nice toned body. it looked like she had 32DD breast and her ass was so round and plump I wanted to squeeze it then and there. but I couldn't--yet. but just looking at her made me horny.

She came to me and asked if I was "the bastard"

"Why, yes i am"i said with a devilish smile."

"How many times are you gonna fuck me?"she asked sheepishly

"Well, I took 45 minutes before I came. It took me 30 minutes to get here, so 45 minus 30 leaves 15. but since I'm a nice guy Ill say I get to fuck you 14 times and you give me a blow job!"

"F-f-f-f-fourteen times? well i guess we have to get started...."

"No we are going inside to do it. now i already have your key, because you came to my office once before but never picked up the key." This was a lie, she had picked it up but I had made another duplicate. I could tell even though she acted scared she wanted me, she waned me bad.

We walked in the house and i noticed she had nice stuff. looks like she has a pool table, king size water bed, and nice hot tub.

Where does he take her to "relieve himself"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)