More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

Episode?

4: Ticket To the World

(Japan World Tournament Team Representatives First Finals)

''Everybody Give a Warm Welcome to Masamune Kadoya's Newly Unmasked Mystery Competitor, He is a Five-Time Japan Junior Tournament Champion, and Three-Time Chinese Intermediate Level Tournament Champion, Lyncoln Tattasaturei!'' Says the Japanese Blader DJ.

(Stadium Stands)

''No it Can't Be, He Swore he'd never Come back Here.'' Says a Completely Shocked Madoka. ''Madoka you know this Guy?'' Asks Kenta. ''Once, When I was a Little Girl Lyncoln and I were So close we were practically Dating. Lyncoln was in many ways a Troubled Child, his Mother Divorced his Father taking with Lyncoln's Little Brother and Sister, leaving Lyncoln to the Wrath of his Abusive Father. ''By the Time we Meet however, He'd tried to Commit Suicide more than a Dozen Times, and just when he tried to do it a Thirteenth he found His Love for Beyblading. Eventually He ran away from Home, Swearing to Never Comeback to Japan, something must have happened to him to come back. ''So then........Do you know what Kind of Bey does He Use then?'' Asks One of Kenta's Friends. ''The Last we Saw each other he was using an Evil Aquario, but Even That May not be true anymore.'' Says Madoka not taking her eyes off of her former Crush down below.

(Bey Stadium)

''I have to Admit, I'd been Hoping to Fight Tsubasa, I've Already Fought Kyoya to a Stand Still, but Tsubasa has the Intelligence you Lack Immensely. Now Put up That Piece of Trash you call Striker. I don't reall want to battle a Low-Classer Like you, But I don't see any Alternative.'' Says Lyncoln as he Mounts his Bey onto the Launcher. ''Hey Wait Just a Minute that's Not----'' Masamune Starts but Lyncoln doesn't let him Finish. ''One of the Beys I used before? If I Used three of them, then it Stands to Reason that I Would have More than that. Ahh as I Said Little to no Intelligence, so try and at Least put up a Fight, or Don't. Let It.......Rip!!!'' Says Lyncoln as he Launches forcing Masamune to Launch prematurely. ''Pathetic, Befall.............Make it Quick and Painless.'' Says Lyncoln as he begins to walk away. ''Hey where do you think Your going?! We're right in the middle of a Battle!'' Shouts Masamune. ''No! We're Not! The Battle has Already Finished, look at your Right Side.'' Says Lyncoln as Masamune looks to see His Striker Completely Inert outside the Stadium Arena. ''Befall!'' Says Lyncoln as Befall shoots out yo his Hand.

''I guess that means Lyncoln is the New Representative for Japan's Team--'' The Japanese Blader DJ starts. ''Don't bet on it, Masamune is More than Welcome to it, I'm Going to China to Get a Reading on the Chinese Team, But you can keep me on the Reserve Lists in any case, if what my People say is true, I'll be Needed come the Endgame.'' Says Lyncoln as he Leaves.

Where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)