More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Groffin Groffin

Who exactly are you, and what Circuit do you register in?

28-year-old Eliza Blackburn, Higher Registry

You are Eliza Blackburn, and you have a monster inside you.

Your a hot ticket, if you say so yourself. Your long, wavy hair is black and lustrous as onyx. You are pale as alabaster, with sharp gray eyes. You're a bit on the short side, but that just emphasizes your already sizable bust and cushiony ass. You'd be perfect... if it wasn't for your penis. The lengthy member you possess has been the cause of you of being denied a potential tryst on numerous occasions, forcing you to rely on masturbation and Fantasy to fulfill your urges.

Years of rejection has poisoned your once romantic spirit. A younger you would have been content to be among people like herself, copulating for an enraptured audience. But not now, now you want a bedmate that will never leave if you have anything to say about it, and that is entirely an option they offer.

You sign on for lifetime contract, mind set on claiming a contender, perhaps several, as your personal toy.

You arrive early in the below-ground stadium; a wide, deep complex under your city's old business district. You wander the prep rooms to whole the minutes away when you hear a moan. Investigating the open door they escape from lets you peek on a willowy blonde surrounded by cute hanger-ons. The blonde plows deeply into a chubby pig-tailed brunette for squeals for her each time she grinds down. A busty redhead kneels behind her and eats out her quim dutifully. And pale Asian girl demurely kisses her. All three latter girls are wearing leashes that are clenched in one of the blonde's hands.

You scowl in envy and stalk towards the arena. One day you will have a harem of your own, just like that.

Who are you up against for your debut?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)