More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Raljo Raljo

Who gets their bell rung?

24-year-old Andrew, by his sexy girlfriend

Andrew was a pro boxer with a promising future and a beautiful, loving girlfriend named Lola who always supported him at ringside for each of his fights. She knew how important boxing was to him, so she always tried to get a better understanding of it to connect with him some more, just as he tried to for her interests. Today, after a short discussion, she wanted to try boxing with him for a bit of fun.

She didn’t have any training, and he wasn’t going to be giving her any lessons. She was just going to throw on the gloves, hop in the ring with him, and have a very giggly not-so-serious afternoon, just to spend time with her boyfriend and have a bit of fun. He planned to go easy on her and just show off his skillset without hurting her, maybe working in a few small pieces of advice on her fork, but nothing too technical.

Lola walked into the otherwise-empty gym wearing a tank top and blue boxing gloves, batting them together playfully. They were much heavier than she’d thought they’d be.

“I found these in your locker room. Will they work?” she asked, batting them together some more.

“Yep! Here, hop in.” Andrew responded, lifting a ring rope for her to crawl under, eager to begin.

Little did either of them realise that she’d accidentally put on the loaded gloves Andrew used to train his arm strength with. As Andrew prepared to start showing off, his cheeky girlfriend threw a crappy punch that caught him in the side a lot harder than he thought she’d be capable of, and a lot harder than she knew she’d hit him with.

“Oof! Hah, so that’s how you want to play it, huh?” Andrew grinned after a brief wince. “Alright then - how about I show you why I’m the man in the relationship?” he teased.

The two of them started lightly sparring, Andrew controlling the distance and elegantly dancing around his girlfriend, pitter-pattering her with gentle taps from his gloves. She was laughing, and swinging back at him to the best of her ability, but largely finding no connections.

“Hahaha, stay still, you pussy!” Lola giggled, throwing her arms down in a fake upset. While Andrew paused to think of a response to continue the banter, she quickly brought her hands back up and stepped forward into a straight punch that she put all of her might into, twisting her hips and upper body as she pushed off her back leg.

Andrew saw the punch coming, but didn’t take it too seriously. Her technique was highly telegraphed and far from perfect, so he decided to just let his girlfriend have this one. Big mistake.

The punch landed hard, knocking his head to the side and rocking his entire body as his mind went blank for just an instant - long enough for a grinning Lola to step forward again and continue the onslaught, spinning her body the other direction to crack his jaw with her left hand and spin his head to the other shoulder. Andrew took another staggering step backwards, legs like jelly underneath his body as his girlfriend rushed him for his mistake, giving him no time to recover.

Finally seeing an opportunity for the playfight to go her way, Lola wasn’t letting up, and she continued the march forward, hammering Andrew’s head from side to side as she walked him around the boxing ring. She had an excited look on her face as she was finally landing some good shots on her boyfriend, seeming to take him by surprise, and she wanted to see how far she could take it before he would take over once more. Each extra punch she rocked his head with, each time his startled chin snapped to the other shoulder, was an extra bragging right she could tease him with later - even if he might’ve just been playing along.

But he wasn’t. His girlfriend was beating the shit out of him. She was too enthusiastic and having too much fun to notice the fear and confusion in his eyes as her untrained, wild punches were connecting with such staggering . It was making his knees wobble. He’d never been hit this hard before. And she wasn’t letting up.

“Uhhhh... h-how...?” he asked, finally breaking away from his giggling girlfriend’s solid fists and backing up some distance. She lowered her gloves and giggled some more, a bit out of breath, but with the biggest smile on her face.

“I dunno! I guess I'm just a natural.” she said, simply.

Andrew backed up as she raised her gloves again and slowly approached, a small, amused smile hidden behind her defensive gloves. He shook his head to try to clear it, keeping his distance from his forward-marching face-rocking fun-loving girlfriend. As he tried to dance around her, it was a lot less elegant than before, and he did it on unsteady legs - which Lola noticed.

“Dawwww, sweetie, are you feeling a bit woozy?” she teased him. “You look tired... /real/ tired.”

She was having so much fun. Was he just playing along? Probably, but the thought that it could be real got her heart pumping hard. The thought that she might be outboxing her pro boxer boyfriend.

As Andrew’s foggy mind raced to think of an excuse in respond, he failed to notice his girlfriend bend back at the waist and pull back her fist as far as it could go, before launching forward and untwisting her body with all the she could. Her loaded gloves exploded across his face like a gunshot, knocking his head to the side and sending ripples of down his whole body. It was shameful, it was humiliating… It was a sloppy punch K.O. His girlfriend had rendered him completely - put to sleep like an unruly child.

Lola was laughing as his eyes rolled up in his head, and his mouth fell open. He had such a dumb expression on her face, she couldn’t help but laugh. Then, she gasped as his legs gave out and he collapsed to the floor.

“Oh! Oh my god, haha! You got knocked down! Haha, that must’ve been a good one!” she announced, overjoyed. “Your girlfriend just knocked you down! You got fucking knocked-!”

Her celebration stopped as she noticed that he wasn’t moving from where he landed. Slowly, because it was such a hard thing to process, she realized that he wasn't getting up.

“Babe? Oh, god, I'm so sor- are you okay!?” she asked, rushing to his side, pulling off her gloves, and rolling him onto his back. He rolled over easily, limp body flopping, and that same dumb expression frozen on his face as his mouth hung open. She pulled up his eyelid with a finger, to find nothing but the white-eye of a knocked out loser.

“Oh my god, you're fast asleep... I didn't mean to...” she whispered. Then, after a brief silence, she gulped.

“I... I won... I beat you...”

Her heart was pounding so loudly in her ears now. She lifted her arms, staring at her gloved fists in awe. How had she done it? She bit her bottom lip, stretching out one arm long enough for her glove to reach his chin, pushing his head to one side with her fist on his jaw. His dumb fucking face rolled without resistance.

“Holy shit, I knocked you /out/...” she whispered to herself, the gym totally silent save for the sound of her heart in her ears. “Holy shit...”

She lifted one of his limp, feeble arms, and let it drop back to the mat glove-first. His whole body was flopped like a fish. As her pounding heart steadied, and she was able to somewhat tune it out, she heard his slow, steady breathing - her pro boxer boyfriend was knocked out, fast asleep in the middle of the ring.

She never thought she'd see him so like this. She’d sometimes worried about it going into his fights, but she’d never been able to actually picture it. And now here it was in front of her, so vivid - Andrew passed the fuck out and helpless, all because of her power punches. Put to sleep. Sedated. Knocked the fuck out. And oddly… she didn’t feel one bit worried. If anything, she felt excited. And she felt stronger than him.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)