More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Who’s there?

200 guys and 200 gals

This is probably the largest amount of people you’ve seen around these woods. You see a large group of girls off to your right and a large group of guys on your left. The girls are all in bikinis varying in height and shape. The guys are also wearing very little as they are either wearing only underwear or a speedo.

“Connor!”

You turn and see Natalia in a hot black bikini squeezing through the crowd of girls to get to you.

“I thought you said a COUPLE of friends!? Not an entire town?!” you ask. “And what’s with the speedos and bikinis?”

“I’m gonna need you to shut up for a bit and let me explain.” Natalia gives a little giggle. “We’re doing a boys vs. girls paint ball war!” She throws her arms in the air as if it were a big reveal you couldn’t tell by just looking.

“Sounds like fun...” you say. You thought today was going to be more one on one time with Natalia so this kind of disappoints you. The war does catch your interest though.

“Here’s the rules, everyone starts off with three shots in your paintball gun so you have to make them count. First side to completely wipe out the other is victorious. And he’s my favorite rule...” Natalia gives a little giggle. “Everyone is only allowed to aim for the crotch! And lucky you, guys get to aim for girl’s lower bellies and breasts!” Natalia demonstrates where those targets are she mentioned on herself by pointing to it with her hands. “We just figured that it would make it fair for the boys!” This you knew was far from the truth. You’ve seen the effect of a blow to a woman’s crotch and it’s the same and if not worse than getting smacked in the balls. Had none of these girls ever experience this pain before? You open your mouth to inform Natalia on this but close it deciding that the more benefits for the guys the better off they were.

“Come on and let’s get you your gun!” Natalia squealed while taking your hand. She drags you through the girls team to get to her destination. As you pass through, some threaten to rip your balls off while others whistle and catcall you. It was an odd group. You finally get through the group of girls and Natalia reaches the arsenal. She reaches in to grab a gun and extend it out to you and says: “Here you go!” She goes through showing you how to reload and handle the paintball gun. “You get one practice shot.” Natalia says handing him a paintball. You load the paintball in like she showed you and proceed to raise it to test fire. You shoot it and it goes 50 yards out hitting directly where you wanted to on the tree in the matter of milliseconds. You look back to Natalia. “This could be lethal at close range, are you sure you guys want to use this even when you’re gonna get shot in your nards with it?”

Natalia giggles and responds. “It’s only more of a reason to not get hit. And even more of a reason for you to make sure you get us before we can get you.” She gives a devilish grin and brushes her hand up against your balls. “We wouldn’t want anything happening to these so we sweetie?”

What the fuck kind of girl did you choose to date.

“And one last thing, I promise it’s the last.” Natalia says while backing her hand away from your junk. “The only way you are out of the game is if you go . Otherwise you have to live with the pain and carry on. So aim well and punch and kick hard because that will be the difference maker! There’s gonna be fifteeen minutes for both us boys and girls to get to opposite sides of the woods to give everyone a fair chance! Also, you’re gonna have to strip down to ya undies! Everyone has agreed to do it because it makes things a little more fun!”

“Are we gonna start yet?” One of girls wine from the crowd. That one comment sets of multiple other angry comments for wanting the game to start. You can see anger grow in Natalia’s eyes as she hears the girls growing impatient. Natalia takes your gun and fires it direct at the girl who spoke up first. You see green paint splat dead center on her bikini bottom. The girls eyes roll back in her head as falls onto the grass face first.

“I’m not dealing with your shit Heath! EVERYONE THE FIFTEEN MINUTES STARTS NOW! GET MOVING!” Right when Natalia finishes saying this all the guys and girls sprint in opposite directions of the woods with their paintball guns. Natalia hands you back your gun with three paintballs and says: “You’re welcome, that’s one down for you!” She giggles and follows the rest of the girls into the woods.

You go over to the girl on the ground who was so called Heath. Her black hair was sprawled out on the grass. You flip her over to see her eyes rolled up into her head. You pull her bikini away to assess the damage. Her cunt was swollen and looked twice the size it should have with fluids dripping out. Her clitoris was clearly popped on impact of the paintball. The girl was standing 20 yards away. This only shows the true strength of the paintball gun you were all using and the dangers of it. You also now know that Natalia is basically a sharp shooter which makes her a top priority that you need to take out.

You have to think for a second before choosing to do this. Are you really willing to risk your balls?

Are you going to partake in the war?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)