More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Where to begin?

20 years later, Perils of MILF

After many lustful and life-threatening encounters, dangerous adventures and misadventures, lots of sex with both, men and women, you decided to finally settle down. You got yourself a steady job, married and gave birth to progeny. You grew up and got more mature.

Twenty years have passed since.

Now, at age of forty-three, you're a definition of MILF. You are still extremely attractive, your body still curvy in all of the right places, your thighs are shapely, your ass pleasantly round and your full ripe breasts are still firm - they only got bigger after you gave birth. Your face got more mature but stayed as attractive as ever. You usually keep your long dark hair in a simple bun.

But lately, the forgotten feelings have returned. The scenes filled with sex and submission again started haunting your dreams. In the beginning, it happened rarely, but recently it happens almost every night. The dreams are even far more than the ones you had all those years ago. But that weren't just the imaginary events or situations – some dreams included 'what if' situations. What would have happened to you if you made a different decision during your misadventures? Like your capture during 'the hunt', never managing to leave 'the mansion' or 'the huntsmen's cabin', not managing to escape 'the hitchhiker' and many more.

All those dreams brought back long forgotten memories – and needs.

Once again, you woke up every day with your pussy wet with sex juices. Again, masturbation or simple sex was not enough to quench the fire in your body. Again, you looked forward to the dreams you had every night.

Every day, every hour, every quarter of an hour - you can't help but think about sex. It's even worse than it was two decades ago. Sure, you are far more mature, far more wise and intelligent, far more experienced and - most importantly - you have far more self-control than you had in the past.

But the need burning in your loins, the lust that you feel every day, makes you want to just let go - to, again, be ravaged, fucked and used.

Your story begins here. The paths you take are many and various – some new, some connected to the past. Let's see where they lead.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)