More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

I smirked "With a neighbor like you, I doubt I'll forget."

I grabbed the pride that last comment gave me and walked calmly out of her apartment, shutting the door behind me.

I took a step towards my own home and leaned against the wall between her door and mine. I shut my eyes and took a long breath, basking in the realization that what had happened over the last few hours was indeed not a dream, and that I now had a full blown Playboy model comfortably nestled in the apartment next to mine.

Yeah, the day I sleep with her is the day I find a cave outside my apartment and start roaming the streets as the dark knight.

I suddenly heard the clicking of a lock from the door I had just closed. I opened my eyes and looked over at it one more time before turning and stepping back into my own sweet little hacienda.

Over the next few days we ran into each other in the hallway outside our apartments. I found out quickly that if she left the house, it would probably be around the same time I did. It did not take long for the two of us to get quite used to seeing each other around noon two to three times a week. Eventually it just got to the point where she and I would just stand there an hour before either of us needed to be anywhere and just talk about stuff and joke around. I got very comfortable around her quickly and always made quips about her being a model, as well as complimenting her on her gorgeous figure. It took about two weeks for her to invite me back to her place since I had helped her move in. It was a Sunday night. I didn't consider it a date, but she seemed a lot more nervous than before, so maybe that's what her intent was. I did my best to keep my cool once I worked that out, and eventually we both just settled down and continued on like long lost buddies. By the time I had been through about three beers (two more than I usually drink... on the weekends), I was only SLIGHTLY blinded by Doe. Somehow we had gotten into the topic of her work, which inadvertently led to the "juicy gossip" of the underworld of the modeling scene and the acting scene. Most of it bored me to hell, but out of respect for her I listened and made it seem like I wasn't fighting back flashes of a fantasy where she kneels down and has her way with my dick.

"Do you keep up with that kind of stuff?" she asked.

I looked around and pondered an answer. "Not really. If something makes enough news that it reaches multiple media outlets at the same time, I'll likely hear about it. But most things I don't really care too much about."

She nodded. "I see what you mean. I'm practically to keep up if I want to look somewhat decent at any party or gala event I go to. It's almost like studying for tests every month."

She leaned back and looked up at the ceiling, and took a deep sigh.

"...oh, sometimes I wish I could do what I do without having to grit my teeth and smile for some French jerk-off who controls all of my photographers..."

I nodded. "That sounds like a first world problem if I've ever heard it."

She rolled her eyes and glanced down at me. "Believe me, I wish that kissing ass and faking my emotions for bullshit celebrity stories was the last thing on my mind."

I laughed once, "I can imagine so, I would too."

She brought her head back down to be looking at me fully once again.

"Well have you heard what just happened up in good ol' Hollywood?"

I laughed again, "No, I can't say I have."

She giggled. "I thought you might say that..."

"Well, what has been rocking the hills of Hollywood recently?" I inquired.

"Oh big story just broke," she said "apparently someone got photos of Emma Stone with a mystery man in her apartment a few weeks ago. Now their trying to track him down and pester him as much as they already do her."

I nodded. "Hmmmmm, poor guy. Bet he was just a helpless cousin or something that is now being thought of as 'the new lover'."

She shrugged. "Yeah I know. And I've met Emma too, she's a nice girl. Can't believe she would be sneaking around with a new guy with her schedule."

I smirked "You famous people and your inner circles. God forbid she had a nip slip the internet would be up in flames."

She nodded. "Oh tell me about it. That's kind of why I'm glad I model nude... don't have to worry about wardrobe malfunctions or cell phone hackers much because the goods are already public."

The casual way she said those words made me a little light headed, but I quickly pushed myself back to the real world.

"Ummmm... whatever you say" I agreed, trying not to say anything I would regret.

She could see me blush and smiled at me, scooting a bit closer.

"Hey! Don't worry about saying anything that'll offend me. I've heard so much that from the way you act around me, I might actually enjoy hearing your honest opinion."

I leaned back and lazily crossed my arms "Well, ask away then, and... to a certain degree... I'll answer."

She raised her eyebrows "To a certain degree?"

I nodded "You'll have to get me more drunk to reach level 2 of the openness meter."

She laughed and touched my hand briefly "I'll consider it..."

I snickered and watched her analyze my face intently, thinking of something to say.

"Okay," she started, "Tell me this: have you seen pictures of me naked?"

I breathed out once. "Well, to say 'no' would be an obvious lie, so yes... yes I have."

I was a little surprised to see her blush even more. I mean, I was sure she knew what I was going to say before I said it but... I mean, it made me feel kind of good actually.

"Oh I see..." she said, smiling to me. "You like what you saw?"

I looked at her a little flustered. "Uhhhh are you asking out of curiosity or?"

She giggled and lowered her face, then gazed up at me. "Just curiosity Mr. John... just curiosity..."

I snickered "I see..."

She stared at me in silent anticipation. I thought about a safe yet truthful way to admit my past and her photos, some of which I had been looking at mere hours before.

She raised an eyebrow. "Well?"

I leaned back and thought over a complimentary yet classy response, though I doubted at this point she would care how I said it as long as I said the right thing.

"You knew the answer to that before you asked the question." I said confidently.

She blushed and cocked her head. "I know, I'm messing with you."

I smirked and sighed "And yet I still tried to answer."

She started this high pitched giggling routine.

"Yeah, but that could also be my fault."

I shrugged and shifted where I was. She waited a second then pulled her legs up under her and fully faced me.

"Okay, so be honest. I'm really curious now and you did avoid the question quite smoothly." She looked at me like some cute little lost puppy. "Do you find me attractive?"

She had to be either drunk or just completely screwing with me. I crossed my arms and stared at her.

"You already know my answer Doe."

She blushed slightly and swayed her head back and forth. "Come on, be a big boy and say it."

I leaned back. "Okay... what straight male that isn't completely insane would not find you attractive?"

She giggled and her face was a lot more pink than I thought it would be.

"Okay..." she pushed, "your answer was a little vague. Whatever do you mean?" she blinked at me like a puppy.

I scoffed. "This is a cruel game your playing."

She shrugged quickly. "Sue me."

I sighed and looked at her. "Okay, you know why I and other men are attracted to you but I'll spell it out anyway."

She perked up and looked at me half studiously and half flirtingly.

"You are a gorgeous woman." I started. "Every single piece of your body is perfectly built on you. Your face is cute and your smile is just absolutely sexy. The way you look at people no matter what your doing is so innocent yet seductive. I think the curves on your body mingle the line between tasteful and alluring. Your boobs.." I put my hands in front of my face, holding an imaginary ball. "... are just... perfect. Your..." I said my words slowly. "...ass... mixes with your hips like a work of art. And by god... and I'm the only one who currently knows this..." I looked around her. "... the smell of vanilla and I think lavender that I can sense whenever I am around you is so... graceful and yet so simple for how great it is."

She raised her eyebrows, her first legible reaction.

"Your really judging my smell?"

I held my gaze on her. "You told me to be honest, that was what my head told me to say."

She grinned and leaned back, still somewhat studying me.

"Was there anything else?"

I shook my head. "Thats all she wrote... whoever she 'up there'," I pointed to my head, "may be."

"Wow" she comprehended my monologue for a minute, then leaned forward.

"Kiss me."

In all honesty, I was expecting a response like that given her body language. Yet my mind was still caught off guard and I looked her oddly.

"Come again?"

She grinned. "Kiss me."

I tilted my head.

"Ummm, why?"

What a stupid question to ask.

She leaned forward and put her hand on the back of my head.

"Just. Do it."

I sighed and brought my head to hers, letting our mouths touch. Her lips were soft and smooth against mine. Our kiss was brief, but prolonged compared to a simple pecking kind of kiss.

She pulled her head away from mine slowly.

"Wow." she said smiling, "That was nice."

I scoffed lightly. "Yeah..."

She let go of my head and leaned back to her previous sitting position. I waited for a second then looked at her puzzlingly.

"And the point of that was?"

She shrugged, "Don't know. Just felt right."

I snickered once. "Okay..."

She got up and stretched, then looked down at me.

"I'm tired. Think I'm gonna go to bed."

I stood up as well.

"All right... what do I do?"

She looked over at me with a look like she knew something I didn't and it was just so cute how confused I was.

"Well, despite our kiss you do have your own bed." she said matter-of-factly. "If I remember correctly, it is barely a foot from mine technically."

My puzzled look didn't go away.

"Uhhhhh okay?"

She walked up and hugged me.

"John, you did nothing wrong. Quite frankly I don't know what to tell you. Just go to bed, and lets both sleep off the ."

She pulled back and touched my face, then walked into the hall leading to her bedroom. I looked at the front door and back at the empty doorway she had just walked through.

"Uhhhh aren't you gonna come lock the door after me?"

She stuck her head back out and looked at me.

"Just got automatically locking locks put in yesterday, it'll do it for me."

I nodded and turned around, and started walking out.

"Oh, before I forget," she stopped me, "when was the last time you had sex?"

I turned back to her with the biggest look of "what the fuck?" I think I could muster.

"Why?" I said, staring at her like the little unsolvable rubix cube she was.

She shrugged, ignoring my look of utter confused shock.

"I don't know, curiosity."

I raised my eyebrows. "Curiosity?"

She nodded nonchalantly.

"If you don't answer I'll be spending all night guessing."

I don't know why I said what I said next. Maybe I was so confused by her I didn't care or maybe my mental screen was temporarily knocked down.

I shrugged. "I don't know, four years."

As soon as the words left my mouth I saw her expression change again. She looked like she was fighting between feeling bad for me and being impressed with me.

She nodded, trying to hide her reaction. "Oh okay."

I blinked rapidly and mentally gave up.

"Okay, I'm going to bed now, goodnight" I said turning towards the front door.

"Goodnight John." I heard her say in a somewhat seductive voice.

I turned to see her face gone. I shook my head, walked out of her apartment (the door did lock automatically), and stopped halfway between her door and mine.

What the hell had just happened?

For the next week she greeted me in the hall as if everything was normal. Our conversations continued as they always did, much to my initial surprise. By the time the weekend came around it seemed as if she had forgotten the last night we had spent together.

Boy was that wrong on so many levels.

On Friday I got home late for the fourth time in a row that week. The shifts at the factory were really starting to take a toll on my physical energy and my sanity. My boss could sense this and luckily told me to take the next few days off before I left. Despite his ungodly policy on hours, he cared about his workers and if anyone seemed to be losing it, he cut them a break. That was what was so good about the job I suppose. People worked harder than he expected and he admired that about us. So it was only natural he keep up a solid ethical ideology.

Nonetheless I could feel sleep slowly struggling to overcome me as I made my way up the stairs of the building towards my home.

As I walked into the section of hall where Doe's and my own apartments were, I briefly glanced over to her door. She quickly went in and out of my mind, overcome by my growing desire to pass out. I walked into my home, threw my backpack against the wall, and slowly trudged to the safe haven of my bed. I threw off my pants, plopped down onto my mattress, and began the slow and steady trip to unconsciousness.

It was about a minute or two after my body landed on the bed that I heard a noise through the wall.

At first I didn't ponder the noise too much. My ears might have been playing tricks on me, I don't even know what it could be.

Then it came again, and this time I could distinguish a moan.

My eyes snapped open and suddenly I had all the energy in the world. I leaned up and stared at the dark wall a foot in front of me.

After a few moments, there was another more drawn out moan.

I leaned my head close to the wall.

"Oh god!" came a muffled pleasured cry.

My mouth opened slightly and the picture of Doe masturbating on her bed mere feet from me invaded my mind like a virus. I felt my cock start to harden, and strained to hear anything else from the goddess currently pleasuring herself right next door.

Now, despite all of my wildest recent fantasies I had had involving her, what came out of her mouth next nearly made my heart stop.

"Oh fuck! Oh John!"

My mouth dropped. I had to be hallucinating. Maybe it was my drowsy state twisting the actual words she said into ones that fit my minds desires. Nonetheless, my slowly hardening member just about sprang to attention. I stared at the wall in awe; trying to reason that I was hearing things, or the wall muffled it too much she said something else.

"Oh shit John fuck me!"

Nope. I was definitely not hearing things. I sat up fully and nearly slammed the side of my face into the wall. Yeah, I was definitely hard now. Doe's moaning became more and more frequent and she was being more and more verbal in her actions.

"Oh fuck John give me that cock! Yes!"

She knew the wall was thin.

"Fuck yes sweetie I want it!"

Did she know I was home?

"Fucking hell John pound that cock into me!"

Did she want me to hear her?

"Oh! Oh shit John I'm gonna cum for you soon!"

I was feeling lightheaded, a similar feeling to the one I had after I had my first kiss or lost my virginity. A drop dead gorgeous, Playboy model was in some way pleasuring herself less than three feet from me, saying MY name to get herself off.

My entire view of Doe changed at that point. Until now I had passed off many of her dirty, suggestive actions and comments to me as just another way of being nice, almost like she was teasing me just enough to peak my interest and cater to her whims. Man, if that had been the case I'd be insulted that she was coming onto me for her own personal gain. Now however, everything she had done over the past few weeks, and even the things she had said to me when we first met suddenly mixed together and formed a clear picture.

Hopefully she wasn't still teasing with me.

Then I got an idea. It was a sinister idea, and if it worked... well, I couldn't even imagine fucking a girl like her, even with the moans she was yelling into the wall. Without even a second thought, I jumped out of bed and fumbled to put my pants and shoes on.

Through the wall I could hear Doe was still as loud as ever, probably very close to making herself cum. I ignored her pleasured cries as best as possible and once fully clothed darted out of my apartment, grabbing my backpack as I went.

When I reached the hallway outside of Doe and mines apartments, her moans had long faded, though from what I had heard she may have been having her climax as I left. I quickly and as quietly as possible shut my door and locked it, then shoved my keys into my pocket without thinking.

I stomped loudly on the floor, then shook the handle of my door a few times.

"Oh shit..." I said worryingly, staring over at her door.

I shook the handle again, and pounded on my own door a few times before feigning a groan.

"Damn it! You have got to be kidding me!" I said louder than usual, praying she could hear my fake cries of anger.

I turned and leaned my back against my door, then laid my head back and shut my eyes. Now it was just a matter of waiting...

5 seconds passed...

Nothing...

Another 5 seconds...

Then I heard the sound of a door.

I opened my eyes to see Doe poke her head out and look over in my direction, then focus on me and scrunch her brow.

"John?"

I waved. "Hello..."

She walked out fully, exposing herself. She was wearing a pair of workout shorts that seemed like they had been put on hastily, as well as a thin grey shirt hanging off of one shoulder. I didn't see any bra straps either. She was also barefoot, and slowly padded closer to me on the tips of her toes.

"Did you lock yourself out?" she said, her eyes narrow, almost instantly seeing through my ruse.

I kept my appearance innocent and looked at her tired and disgruntled. "No keys..."

"Oh," she cocked her head and started slowly walking towards me "interesting..."

She stopped about three feet in front of me. She had a distant look in her eyes, almost as if she was staring into my soul. I stared back for a few seconds before my mind snapped back and I started a new topic.

"So, how did your shoot go?" I asked.

"Oh, it went fine, got a bunch of good shots. At least that's what the photographer told me." She said, still semi-staring into me.

I gulped as subtle as I could. "Well good, glad it went down all right."

She nodded and blinked a few times, seeming to come back to reality. "So, you don't have your key?"

I could feel the distinct shape of my set of keys in my front pocket. "Nope, guess not."

She wasn't buying it, "You're sure that's what's really going on?"

I nodded "Yeah, maybe I left them in my car."

She nodded and ever so slightly bit her lower lip. "You could have, but you were rattling on that door for a while. If they were in your car why didn't you go get them?"

Inside my brain just about exploded. Outside, I just shrugged.

"Good point, suppose I really didn't think that over too well..."

Her expression almost too obviously changed from suspicious to oddly playful, and she smiled slightly and tilted her head.

"Uh huh..." She said slowly walking right up to me. I looked at her with playful ignorance as she looked up and down my body, almost analyzing any weak points I may have had.

She looked down and for a second I thought she had stopped and was glancing at my crotch. Instead, she had focused on my two pockets. I felt her hands on my upper legs suddenly, moving steadily towards the evidence that would shatter my story.

"What are you-" I started to ask.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)