More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

"Hi Baby how did you do? Oh never mind I know you did great. But seriously though John how did you do? Did she like you, you picked a good song right, because I warned you about playing that heavy metal stuff of yours. You really need how to play some real music and not that ridiculous noise you like."

I swallowed and shrugged, "Well it went...." I stepped away from the door and Emma stepped it.

My Mom then squealed and freaked, jumping up and down, grabbing Emma's hands and asking all kinds of Pulp Friction questions. Luckily for me they kind of ignored me in all of this. Emma had to tell my Mom everything about Robert Pattenson and sparkling vampires. A couple of times Emma glanced at me with horror in her eyes and I bit my tongue to keep from telling her "I told you so."

"Oh my God so you totally loved my son's guitar playing. He's really good right?" My mom cried, tears almost coming out of her eyes.

Emma glanced back and me and smiled, "Oh totally. When he played it was, oh my god, I thought I was meeting a rockstar!" She moved over to me, smiling up into my eyes and then the most amazing thing happened. She kissed me, firmly on the lips and with all the fake passion that an actress can muster. Technically it was my first kiss, and it was with Emma Copper.

Moans of joy erupted from my Mom's throat and Emma turned back toward her, "If it's alright with you, we are going to go up to John's room to do boy and girl things. I hope you don't mind." Emma said, rubbing my bicep. There was no hiding what Emma meant by those words, this is why she was a professional actor.

Mom's eyes went wide and she pursed her lips, but her desire for me to not be gay, outweighed her desire to be a mom and not have her baby boy having sex with some girl he just met, even if that girl was a supporting character in the infamous Pulp Friction movies. Mom just nodded and waved us off.

"Thanks," Emma said, grabbing my hand and pulling me upstairs. She stopped at the top of the stairs and looked around. "Which one is yours?"

I pointed to the left and said, "Follow the one that smells like cinnamon." Emma gave me a look, "Look my dearest mommy downstairs sprays this cinnamon fabreeze shit all over the place because it hides the teenager and sperm smells. Her exact words."

She blinked, and said, "She's a graphic lady."

"Yeah," I took her hand gently and nodded, "Come on before she sees us."

In my room I unpacked my guitar and hooked it up to my amp. Then I set the guitar down and turned to Emma who was studying my book collection. I moved beside her and said, "I am not very social, I got bullies in middle school a lot and it kind of made me a bit distrusting. So I read a lot and play my guitar. It doesn't get me a lot of girls and other friends but it saves a lot of trouble too I guess."

Emma ran her thumb over a few of the books on the shelf. "John you don't have to defend yourself to me. You are a great guy, I can already tell that about you." She smiled at me, "I've read like half these books myself, I'm a huge nerd. Not...that...that's bad? At all, like at all. Okay maybe that came out wrong."

I shook my head and chuckled, "It's fine, because I..." I moved over to my guitar and flicked the amp on, I picked up my six-string and played a little shredding lick that melted into the song I had played her earlier that day. "Get to play guitar for Emma Copper at Portland High School's prom. And that's better than having a date."

She spun and leaned back against my book case. A sly little smile across her lips. "Who said you can't have a date to the prom?" She asked.

I laughed, "The prom is in a week, the girls at school barely notice I exist, my chances of a prom date are basically zero."

"Or I was thinking that, after our little performance, maybe I could be your......umm...you know I could be your date." She said softly.

I coughed, "What? Date? Like a date, date?"

She smiled and nodded, "Yeah."

"Dancing, laughing, and kissing?" I asked.

"Well I've already kissed you, so technically we are already doing that." She pointed out.

"I thought that was just to show my mom." I paused, "You know to make me seem less...gay." I sighed, "Wow fuck me."

Emma moved over to me and paused just before me. "John, I know it seems like things suck right now. Girls in high school are stupid, but you're only eighteen and that changes. You play guitar like a fucking badass, you will have so many girls after you..." She chuckled, "You wont know what to do with all the pussy, you will swim in the pussy."

I couldn't stop myself from laughing, just hearing her speak like that was hilarious. I've never felt so reassured, in all my life. It felt good to have someone telling me that things are going to get better. I was used to my mom telling me to play different things on my guitar.

"That means a lot to me Emma , it really does." I said, clearing my throat a little.

Emma took a breath and said, "How about this. On prom night, you aren't John . And I'm not Emma? How about for just one night you become my boyfriend, and I will be your girlfriend. With all the perks that come with being a couple. Sound good? I'll show up in a fancy dress, and we'll go to the prom, we'll play a couple songs and then we'll just be a couple enjoying the prom, complete with dances, spiked punch, I'll put my head on your shoulder while we sway, and it will be a great night."

I looked at her, "Are you serious?"

Emma smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I have a way of telling about people. John you are a really great guy. You deserve a prom that you'll remember for a lifetime, and I would love to be the girl to give that to you." She spun and spread her arms, "Plus you will be the envy of every asshole there so that's got to be a big plus."

Suddenly my Mom knocked on the door and called out, "John?"

I rolled my eyes and opened my mouth but Emma's hand shot out and covered my mouth before I could speak. Emma let out a loud moan, incredibly sexual. Shivers ran through my body with the sexual heat behind it. I could almost see my Mother through the door hesitating about bothering me.

Emma stepped back from me and put a finger over her lips, shhing me. Then unexpectedly she turned toward the door and pulled off her shirt, just pulled it off! She had given me her bra before so now she was completely topless in my room. Of course her back was turned so I only caught glimpses of the sides of her wonderful breasts.

My eyes widened when Emma opened the door just a crack. "Hi," She panted as if she had been out of breath. "We kind of need a few minutes."

I could tell my mother was fighting her instincts. "Just wanted to make sure you guys are safe." She hand Emma something I couldn't see.

"Okay thanks." Emma said, "Bye." Then she shut the door in my Mom's face.

Emma stayed facing away from me for a moment as she grabbed her shirt and pulled it back on. Then she spun toward me with a huge smile, in her hand was a condom. "Wow your mom is bold."

I nodded, "I don't know if bold is the way I would put it."

Emma tossed herself on the bed and set the condom down on the little table that my clock sat on. She propped herself on my pillows and said, "Hey at least she thinks you're having sex with me right now."

"That's almost as good as actually having sex with you." I said, "Losing that virginity problem to you would be the best like five seconds of my life."

She laughed and said, "I bet you could last more that five seconds. Six or seven at least."

"Ouch."

We laughed and then got down to business. Emma taught me the chords for her song "Cups" simply because everyone would expect it. I asked her if she knew any Evanesence songs, and we worked out "Bring Me To Life" as our third song. We spent the next hour or so running through the songs making sure we had it worked out.

After we were done Emma stretched and sighed, "I guess I should be going."

I set the guitar back in the rack and clicked the amp off. I looked at her and smiled, "Alright. I think we're going to be amazing. So what time should we meet up for the Prom?"

Emma smiled and shrugged, "Seven o'clock is probably good."

"Okay I'll be ready."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)