More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tid3i3ringer tid3i3ringer

What's next?

2

In place of that thrill now stood a pleasant satisfaction. I had never felt so relaxed and open and free. All my cares evaporated away in the sunshine. I was a human island, alone with my book. From time to time another soul would pass by and we might chat and talk, and I would sneak a peek or two, but they soon left. I was simply me. I had left behind the Old World and its sins.

"Oh! John? John, is that you?' asked a familiar voice. I lowered my book and turned towards its source before I could fully register who it was. Standing over me, her hand to her chest, her eyes wide, was my former high school math teacher, Miss doe. My eyes slowly slid down her form. My cheeks ignited as my breath raced out my nose.

Her body was entirely bare, without even a patch of pubic hair to preserve her modesty. She was as smooth and bare as a classical statue, if a bit thicker. Her dark, raven hair tumbled messily over her shoulders. Her full breasts, the object of many a classroom daydream, hung firmly before my eyes, seemingly unaffected by anything as insignificant as gravity, her nipples the color of café au lait. My eyes slowly, ponderously, made their way up to her oval face, her chocolate, crescent eyes, her cheeks with just the slightest touch of plumpness, her mesmerizing lips a vivid scarlet.

My lips flopped about helplessly, my brain failing to send any signals to my voice box. "M-Miss doe!" I finally stammered, casting my eyes at her flip-flop-clad feet. At least she was wearing something. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a regular here. Have to fill my summers somehow," she chuckled. "How are you? I can't believe it's already been a year. Is this your first time here?"

The cold realization that had been dripping inside my skull finally reached my brain. I looked down. My penis lay not only exposed, but tumescent and growing fast. I was naked in front of my teacher, exposing myself to her. In an instant, days of work acclimating to nudism were blasted away before the stellar intensity of the realization that my dick was out in front of my teacher. I spun over onto my stomach, blushing furiously, and buried my face into my beach chair.

"Sorry, Miss doe!"

"Sorry?" Her hand lightly touched my shoulder. "Oh, John, it's quite alright! It is a nudist resort, after all. You're expected to be nude. I don't mind. And besides, you graduated last year. You're a college man now. I'm not your teacher anymore. Just call me emma."

I opened an eye. She was still smiling. She was still completely uncovered, without any attempt being made to shield her innocent body from my leering gaze. "Are you sure, Miss... Are you sure, emma?"

"Absolutely! Now come on, this isn't math class anymore. You're not my student, and I'm not your teacher. We're just two adults having a chat." She tussled my hair and leaned in. "Are you comfortable, John? I understand if this is a bit much for you. If you want, I'll go elsewhere."

I glanced down at her zaftig, sun-kissed body. There wasn't a single tan line to be found. She wasn't kidding about being a regular. "No, I'll be fine. Thank you, though."

"I must say, I'm surprised to find you here." Yeah, I could say the same thing. "What do you think of it so far? Are you enjoying it?"

My cheeks were burning. "Y-yeah... It's really fun so far..." God, what must she think of me..? "I really love..." ...how all the girls have their tits out? "...how freeing it feels."

"I feel the same way," she replied as she sat down next to me. Her breasts jiggled magically, heaving and swaying with minds of their own. The silence grew, opening between us like a bottomless chasm.

"So... Um, how have you been? Are you still teaching?"

"I am. I'm enjoying it still, although the seniors this year aren't nearly as good as your year was. Maybe the AP Calculus class next year will be better."

"Hopefully. 'This too shall pass,' right? Neither the good nor the bad lasts forever."

"So true. It's a shame, though. My job would be so much easier if all my students were like you, John."

I could feel my cheeks warming. My cell phone rang. My savior! I fished it out of my bag and checked the screen. "Sorry, it's my parents. I have to take this," I said, excusing myself. I answered the phone and began collecting my things as I talked. Miss doe settled down and spread out in the sun. She just began rubbing lotion into her skin as I left. Had I stayed much longer, I was sure I would have quickly become much more embarrassed.

I went to the Blue Dolphin and ordered steak and mashed carrots, afraid the entire time that Miss doe would walk in the door and sit down next to me. It wasn't that I didn't want to speak to her, exactly. It was just that she was so...naked...

I had always thought that would be one for the pro column, personally. Hell, I had masturbated to the idea plenty before. But now that it was real? I was embarrassed. Ashamed. Guilty, even, as though I had been caught cheating on a test. I had entered a new world, and suddenly found myself face to face with someone from my old world. Sure, she looked just like everyone else in my new world, but I knew her from before.

Although...she had been pretty supportive, I realized, cutting into my strawberry rhubarb crostata. Had she really judged me at all? I had been shy, but wasn't that just my own insecurity? I was still new at this, after all. Was I projecting my fears onto her, worrying that my old teacher was judging me, when really, she was just being friendly? It made sense for her to ask questions. And how opposed to nudism could she really be?

I really hadn't expected to have to deal with this this week. I had wanted a week alone, a week of isolation to try out something new. I didn't want to worry about hiding my dick from my teacher.

I went back to my room and spent the night going through old photos of the Math Team on Facebook. It was bizarre to now know just what that tight sweater was hiding, what that black skirt concealed. My hand reached under the sheets. I fondled my cock as I scrolled through photos, my erection slowly rising to life. I hadn't realized how amazing her body was. She hadn't exactly been shy. Her cleavage was a frequent guest during class, and the day the heater broke in the middle of January was still spoken of in hushed and reverential tones even to this day, but that was entirely different from seeing every inch of her bare flesh right in front of my eyes, of actually seeing those perfectly suckable nipples, those enormous, beautiful, bountiful breasts...

My cock throbbed, pulsating in my hand. I reached over to a bottle of moisturizer I had next to the bed and squirted a dollop into my palm. I set up my laptop so I could see the screen well and wrapped my hand around my hot, hard cock, gripping it tightly as I began to slowly stroke myself, rubbing my head and shaft.

I imagined Miss doe straddling me, my virgin cock impaling her tight, bare pussy. Her full breasts jiggled as she rode me, her dark nipples hard, her body bouncing wildly, freely, my hands on her hips, guiding her as she moved her pelvis in circles around me. Her body embraced me, engulfed me, greedy for my cum, thirsty for it, insatiably desirous for my manhood and its seed, coaxing me to orgasm.

I didn't last long.

Precum dribbled out of me and down my shaft. My strokes became smoother, more slippery. A warm pleasure grew within me, a deep urge to release. My balls contracted against me. Building higher...higher...higher... My hips bucked. My muscles clenched. My cock spasmed and cum spurted out onto me, covering my chest and stomach in a thin, ivory sheen.

I lay panting on the bed for a while, naked, satiated, staring up at the ceiling. I turned my head. Miss doe smiled back at me from my computer screen. I pushed down the screen, worried her image might somehow psychically inform her of my deviance. I got up and walked into the bathroom, took a shower, and went to bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)